Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cme Xkey Air crash on Ios 13

Anyone else, trying to update the keyboard ( usb connection ) ? It crashes everytime I try to update the firmware

Comments

• I have the USB XKey with the Firmware version 2.4. (The latest version, I believe.)
    Attempting to use the Check new firmware button on the XKey Plus app will crash the app on my iPad, IOS 13.1.3 .

• Once I log in into their website (through the register your product ) , i cannot find the log out ooption...

• Has anyone had any luck checking the firmware with iOS 13. I am also having the problem with crashing while it is checking.

• Nope...old problem, cme is still quiet