Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ideal case/stand for music + creativity (Zugu)

edited October 2019 in Other

I’ve tried so many over the years w/ varying degrees of disappointment - just thought I’d share one I finally found that’s been perfect for music. Fit is incredibly snug w/ no bulk, so it’s almost like using the tablet bare. Plus the magnet is strong enough to easily hold 12.9 iPad secure on fridge, which is what keeps the stand in place without budging a bit when performing w/ onscreen keys or drawing in any of the 10 tilt angles.
Zugu Muse (12.9) or Prodigy (standard iPad)

Comments

• edited October 2019

Yes I've been using one of these on my 10.5 iPad Pro. Overall it's a great case, especially for drawing because of the adjustable stand.

The only complaint I have is that the inner cover can pick up dirt since that is what is resting on the table, so it's a good idea to get a screen protector as well because if the inner cover picks up some grit from resting on a dirty surface you could accidentally scratch the screen if you then close the case without first cleaning the inner cover.

• @Eschatone said:

This is the one I have. It’s great!!!!