Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ControlChain for Mozaic

edited November 2019 in General App Discussion

Hi fellow musicians. Today I released a series of midi treatment scripts for Mozaic.
These scripts are created to maximize the expression you can get out of a midi controller.
In my case, I am playing the EWI, I was struggling with an excessive amount of control data being sent.
Sometimes causing a midi buffer overflow that would crash certain apps.
Now with the DataReducer it plays like a well oiled machine.
The whole control chain consists of the following modules:

1. DataReducer
  2. BipolarSplitter
  3. Sostenuto
  4. Triplicator or Quadruplicator
  5. CurveMaker
  6. ControlConverter
  7. ChannelSwitcher

The BipolarSplitter uses your pitchbend wheel to send two 14bit cc controls. Specially made for controlling the filter of the Moog Model 15.
Sostenuto, no synth player should be without, much more usefull then sustain, wich only works nice for Pianos.
When your keyboard has two midi controls, like modwheel and aftertouch, use the Triplicator.
When you only have one controller use the Quadruplicator.
With CurveMaker you can easily create response curves for five different midi controls.
With the ControlConverter you can convert any control into one that your synth may require.
The ChannelSwitcher lets you switch midi channels, while playing, it remembers where to send the right note offs and sustain offs.

Get it here:
https://patchstorage.com/controlchain/

Thanks to @brambos for making this possible. Have fun playing with it.

Comments