Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Guitar Effects and Amps - Share your rig - iOS devices
I thought it would be a cool idea to consolidate in one spot a discussion about what Guitar Effects and Amps people are using right now on their iOS device and what hardware you use. This should hopefully give some inspiration to others about what apps people are using, as well as give some notice about any new guitar effects and amps coming to iOS.
I'll kick the ball off:
1. BIAS AMP 2/BIAS FX - I use this as my main rig - I really like the amp match presets you can get access to in BIAS AMP, and host it inside BIAS FX. The effects in BIAS FX aren't amazing, but I'm only really picky about reverb and more about that below.
2. Tonestack - I think most of us here will know what this is. Very solid all in one rig. I would put it on par with BIAS (I just prefer BIAS' interface).
3. Tonebridge - I haven't actually used this to build my own preset, I just find it really fun to load a song preset, hit play and play along with it. The tones are suprisingly good. If you haven't tried this app yet - it's free - just get it and have fun!
4. Audiobus - I use this to keep all the IAA together (the floating panel helps).
5. Crystalline - This is the reverb app. It is amazing. Basically can do the neunaber wet / shimmer effect reallllly well.
6. Cubasis LE - Recording (steinberg UR22mkII so this is free for me)
7. Loopy HD - I use this for looping, love to loop, and the USB 3 CCK allows me to loop mic + guitar
Honourable mentions: Amp ONE (just downloaded this recently yet to really explore), Amplitube (waiting for a sale on the Fender 2 collection)
Hardware: iPad 6, Steinberg UR22 MKII, USB3 CCK, iRig Blueboard