Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Portable STEM Player from Teenage Engineering + Kanye West

edited October 2019 in Other

Listening to the Kanye West interview with Zane Lowe on Beats 1 and I just heard this:

Advance to around 1:05:10 or so...embed tag isn't working...

Portable STEM Player from @jugendingenieur WHAT? What??

Comments

• @echoopera While linking to another video, I just found out how to jump to an offset:
    "your-youtube-link-without-these-quotes"#t="seconds-without-quotes"

• @rs2000 said:
    @echoopera While linking to another video, I just found out how to jump to an offset:
    "your-youtube-link-without-these-quotes"#t="seconds-without-quotes"

Cool...updated. Thanks for that.

• BTW, sure he didn't say "designed"? ;)

• edited October 2019

Yeah. Not sure. I’m sure we’ll hear more about it at some point. Whenever TE is ready to announce 😬🤔

I can’t see Kanye using a Pocket Operator being an Akai BeatMaker at his core...but who knows 🤪

• @echoopera said:
    Yeah. Not sure. I’m sure we’ll hear more about it at some point. Whenever TE is ready to announce 😬🤔

I can’t see Kanye using a Pocket Operator being an Akai BeatMaker at his core...but who knows 🤪

I can def see him using Koala on his iPhone while sitting on the toilet B)

• @rs2000 said:

@echoopera said:

I can def see him using Koala on his iPhone while sitting on the toilet B)

hahah...don't we all? :wink:

• @echoopera said:

hahah...don't we all? :wink:

I’ve sampled flatulence far more than I want to admit

• The heck with Kanye. He’s a nutball.

• edited October 2019

so is teenage going to put out an asr10 pocket operator?