Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MultiTrack Recorder Plugin by 4Pockets.com

1232425262729»

Comments

• @attakk said:

@HotStrange said:
    What’s everyone using this for? Just to record loops in AUM?

I use it in NS2 to bounce individual tracks to audio when I’ve used certain 3rd party auv3 effects on that track that are a bit naughty and don’t adhere properly to sampling rate (ie I have to use it as a workaround for NS2s excellent “mixdown solo’d track between markers” feature).

Gotcha. Never used NS2 but it seems great.

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

I used to use it to record mpe audio in aum. I now prefer to just use the free app midi tape recorder to record mpe midi - more flexible for me as I can send that same single piece of midi to various different mpe instruments. If I record it as a piece of mpe audio, that's it, there's nothing more to do after except add fx etc.

MTR is great though I haven’t explored it or used it nearly enough. I’m curious what other uses it has that I can’t already do? Maybe I’m missing something?

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

I used to use it to record mpe audio in aum. I now prefer to just use the free app midi tape recorder to record mpe midi - more flexible for me as I can send that same single piece of midi to various different mpe instruments. If I record it as a piece of mpe audio, that's it, there's nothing more to do after except add fx etc.

MTR is great though I haven’t explored it or used it nearly enough. I’m curious what other uses it has that I can’t already do? Maybe I’m missing something?

Do you mean multi track recorder or midi tape recorder 😂?

• edited March 2023

@Gavinski said:
    Do you mean multi track recorder or midi tape recorder 😂?

I thought he meant Mass Transit Railway.

That won't fit on the 5gig left on my iPad...

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

It gives you timeline recording and editing in AUM. It frees you from a daw if you prefer to work in AUM.

• edited March 2023

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

It gives you timeline recording and editing in AUM. It frees you from a daw if you prefer to work in AUM.

Very handy app: