Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MultiTrack Recorder Plugin by 4Pockets.com

1222324252628»

Comments

  • Grand, thank you @wim. Much nicer now 😀

  • edited October 2021

    Yes, you can scroll the mixer out of sight in the reduced view but not the expanded view.

  • Hope the developer update this app…

  • @RajahP said:
    Hope the developer update this app…

    To do what specifically?

  • @wim said:

    @RajahP said:
    Hope the developer update this app…

    To do what specifically?

    Be nice if you could see all 8 tracks full screen.

  • edited October 2021

    @wim said:

    @RajahP said:
    Hope the developer update this app…

    To do what specifically?

    Sorry wrong app.. Multitrack Mixer it was…

  • edited October 2021

    No worries. The timeline is fixed. There is no doom.

  • To anyone who knows: for arranging pre-made audio clips into song arrangement is either immediately superior between MultiTrack Recorder with AUM vs Cubasis3 ?

    Primarily 1 - 4 bar loops to be placed, repeated and moderately chopped up on a timeline.

    Thanks!

  • edited November 2021

    @Proppa said:
    To anyone who knows: for arranging pre-made audio clips into song arrangement is either immediately superior between MultiTrack Recorder with AUM vs Cubasis3 ?

    Primarily 1 - 4 bar loops to be placed, repeated and moderately chopped up on a timeline.

    Thanks!

    I’d say Cubasis 3 would be much better for that purpose as it’s an actual linear/timeline based DAW.

    Edit: I guess I was thinking AUM with MidiMixer…doh. You could do what you’re wanting to do with Multitrack Recorder but I’d still probably choose Cubasis 3 first.

  • edited November 2021

    @mtenk said:

    @Proppa said:
    To anyone who knows: for arranging pre-made audio clips into song arrangement is either immediately superior between MultiTrack Recorder with AUM vs Cubasis3 ?

    Primarily 1 - 4 bar loops to be placed, repeated and moderately chopped up on a timeline.

    Thanks!

    I’d say Cubasis 3 would be much better for that purpose as it’s an actual linear/timeline based DAW.

    Edit: I guess I was thinking AUM with MidiMixer…doh. You could do what you’re wanting to do with Multitrack Recorder but I’d still probably choose Cubasis 3 first.

    Cubasis, Zenbeats or Zentracker. Zentracker is audio only and has some upgrades that haven’t made it into Zenbeats yet.

  • @Proppa said:
    To anyone who knows: for arranging pre-made audio clips into song arrangement is either immediately superior between MultiTrack Recorder with AUM vs Cubasis3 ?

    Primarily 1 - 4 bar loops to be placed, repeated and moderately chopped up on a timeline.

    Either would be ok.

    4Pockets Multi Track Recorder has a light footprint and doesn't use up much CPU, so if you are using an older iPad then that might be better.

    Cubasis is more expensive (a lot more) but it also does MIDI.

    Both are good apps.

  • Very helpful replies // thanks to all.

Sign In or Register to comment.