Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gate effect

hi ,

Please recommend me a gate effect to use with audiobus other than vocalive ?

Thanks guys

Comments

• Auria has a very well designed gate on its channel strips if that's an option for you. Otherwise look for a gate which has a hysteresis feature. Usually hysteresis is for sustained instruments like guitars, but it's come in handy on some echoey vocals for me in the past. A good gate should be able to go down to -70 or 80 dB.
    Even a good gate can have problems if your audio has a high noise floor.

• The newest update for Electrify NXT has a new effect added called Gate. Haven't had time do install the update and try it out yet though.

• What about Singaling? Great app, AB input and multiple effects. You mentioned Vocalive so I assume your main requirement is vocals.

• Singalong is high up on my list for vocal apps to try - looking for simple, effective & something that I can start processing with - lacking in that dept. so far...