Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequence #2 // 0-Coast, Fugue Machine, Fractal Bits, Ruismaker Noir

I am having a lot of fun just jamming on my 0-Coast and routing the audio/midi to/from AUM.
I can sequence the 0-Coast with Fugue Machine and Rozeta and add some drums and effects and everything is perfectly in synch.

In this jam, the 0-Coast is playing along Fractal Bits (love it!) and Ruismaker Noir. At times I have a hard time trying to engage the rotary controls in AUM (you can see it from the video), because AUM kinda mistakes that gesture as the "raise channel for moving it around" one.
Or maybe I need to practice more :)

Other effects used: Replicant 2 and Korvpressor on the drums, K7D and Reamp on the synth.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Really nice! The 0-Coast is perhaps my favorite piece of hardware and this is an awesome jam!

• edited October 2019

Beautiful stuff! Checked out your Youtube channel and subscribed immediately (#100, hooray!😜)

• @LeonKowalski said:
    Beautiful stuff! Checked out your Youtube channel and subscribed immediately (#100, hooray!😜)

Thank you! Achievement unlocked! :smiley:

• @brambos said:
    Really nice! The 0-Coast is perhaps my favorite piece of hardware and this is an awesome jam!

Thanks Bram! I fully agree on the 0-Coast, it's amazing how every time I start jamming with it I find new sounds, it's got an "organic" quality to it, I can almost feel the current flowing through the transistors, such a great little synth!

• Hey @silent1
    May I ask, what midi / audio interface do you use?

• @DatGood said:
    Hey @silent1
    May I ask, what midi / audio interface do you use?

Sure, it's a Zoom U-44.

• Nicely done. Will check out your channel also. Inspiring stuff, @silent1!

• Really, really nice. Great stuff.

• It’s always fun to see a hardware guru tweak controls as a video complement to the music. Thanks for sharing in this format.

Off to check out your channel for more videos.

• Very cool!

• Thanks all! Really appreciated! Given the warm response I'll make sure to upload more jams in the coming weeks, I recently got a SH-01a and I can't wait to wire it in. Stay tuned :)

• I'm so clueless with my 0-Coast. Is there a place that has decent tutorials on the device?

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    I'm so clueless with my 0-Coast. Is there a place that has decent tutorials on the device?

• edited October 2019

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    I'm so clueless with my 0-Coast. Is there a place that has decent tutorials on the device?

Start with this one

Then go to the makenoise yt channel, there's an entire "patch of the week" playlist for the 0-coast, super educative!