Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atom piano roll - duration of sequence loop

Hi all, loving atom piano roll. However, in AU3 (using AUM) I can’t work out how to extend the overall duration of a loop longer than 2 bars. Trouble is, the size of the window is limiting me from dragging the length of the loop. Any ideas?

Comments

• You can use two fingers to pinch and scroll to scroll over and make it longer than two bars

• I just recently updated to most recent iOS and I’m having trouble moving the the bar length too. Been using atom almost daily since release and it only started doing this after I updated a few days ago. You just have to keep pressing at the top where you adjust bar length and eventually you can move it. Really hurting my work flow at the moment.

• I successfully pinched the grid. Thank you.

• Same here. I have to tap multiple times before it responds.

• This app just went from being good to being bloody amazing.

• Loop length responds a lot better with a stylus