Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grooverider GR-16 IAP sound banks

So, you guys that have them recommend the purchase? Which one or both? (Probably a dumb question.) I'm using this alot and am thinking it would be nice to expand. Thanks for any thoughts.

Comments

• @kinkujin said:
    So, you guys that have them recommend the purchase? Which one or both? (Probably a dumb question.) I'm using this alot and am thinking it would be nice to expand. Thanks for any thoughts.

Go to YouTube. There are videos from Jim Pavloff that run through everything in the IAPs. You can listen and decide if they float your boat.

• I'm happy with both, primarily for the presets. They have provided me a lot of good starting points. Of course, you can roll your own by finding and loading your own wave tables and other samples, but the IAPs are a good time saver for that.

• Thanks @wim and @espiegel123
    I didn't know these were on youtube.