Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Headphone jack broke off in iPad (resolved, spoke too soon)

edited October 2019 in Other

Ever have this happen and got it fixed?

Comments

• edited October 2019

Not had this happen, but found this vid...

A different approach...

• thanks @spookyzoo i will check em out when i hit the wifi. :)

• At least you have a headphone jack :(

• edited October 2019

That's why wireless studio monitor headphones are a must these days. That would be a major disaster for me.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    That's why wireless studio monitor headphones are a must these days. That would be a major disaster for me.

How do u get around latency?

• @mistercharlie said:
    At least you have a headphone jack :(

:)

• @AudioGus said:
    thanks @spookyzoo i will check em out when i hit the wifi. :)

I think both approaches use similar 'tools'.

Basically the inside of a Bic Biro pen that is used as its' the perfect size for a jack. Then you can use different materials inside of it to add the 'sticky' part, like blue tack, chewing gum, or glue :o .

Looked at a few other vids all using the same approach really, so I guess it must work most of the time.

Good luck! :)

• “When Bad Things Happen To Good People”.

Sorry Gus and I hope it resolves quickly!

• edited October 2019

Spoke too soon! Looks like the jack is clear and I have no idea where the tip went. Now I get to go to the music store with my Karen wig on and speak to the manager about their crappy 'official replacement' cable.

• When good things happen to Karen.