Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP: Novation Mono Station

Discontinued.....

Tribute jam w MonoStation and Novation Circuit .....

TGIF

Comments

• I had one and it never really"clicked"with me...althoughi did like the BS2 (when i had one) and i do like my 2 circuits.

• @Crabman said:
    I had one and it never really"clicked"with me...althoughi did like the BS2 (when i had one) and i do like my 2 circuits.

What did you do with it?

• Are the inbuilt speakers on the circuit any good at all?

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Are the inbuilt speakers on the circuit any good at all?

It's fine for on the desk, but on your lap can be muffled (it is underneath), and certainly not load enough for a gig !

• edited October 2019

@Crabman said:
    I had one and it never really"clicked"with me...althoughi did like the BS2 (when i had one) and i do like my 2 circuits.

I managed to pick a pristine second hand one up a couple of weeks ago....I love it....I have it behaving like a wierd Frankenstein experiment of merging an 808 with a 303....and that is just one of the masks it wears :)

• They were cleaning inventory with a sale last month or so, so may be MK2 on horizon.

• @SpookyZoo said:

I want that on a t-shirt, a badge, and as an animated gif please :) I was going to say baseball cap, but I don't wear them :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

I want that on a t-shirt, a badge, and as an animated gif please :) I was going to say baseball cap, but I don't wear them :D

Ha... There you go... :)

https://www.redbubble.com/people/patchanova/works/39941006-mono-station-synth?asc=u&p=sticker

• @auxmux said:
    They were cleaning inventory with a sale last month or so, so may be MK2 on horizon.

Could have been generating funds for production of the new products, SUMMIT synth, Launchkeys, Launchpads?

What would a MK2 bring to the table new feature-wise do you think?

• I was hoping to grab one as my 1st synth before they discontinued. Might prob still be available somewhere. I just like it's unique design. I see it as a BS2 REEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIIXXXXXXX (*MissyElliot voice)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@BiancaNeve said:

It's fine for on the desk, but on your lap can be muffled (it is underneath), and certainly not load enough for a gig !

Unless the gig is for your dog.

• @auxmux said:
    They were cleaning inventory with a sale last month or so, so may be MK2 on horizon.

Nope.

The MONO's didn't work due to people not understanding what it was....some people thought it was just a Circuit w a diff engine, some got it and wondered where the drums were.........

too niche of market for what they are appealing to in my opinion.

• @DatGood said:
    I was hoping to grab one as my 1st synth before they discontinued. Might prob still be available somewhere. I just like it's unique design. I see it as a BS2 REEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIIXXXXXXX (*MissyElliot voice)

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

• @RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:
    I was hoping to grab one as my 1st synth before they discontinued. Might prob still be available somewhere. I just like it's unique design. I see it as a BS2 REEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIIXXXXXXX (*MissyElliot voice)

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

noitatSonoM - REWIND

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

noitatSonoM - REWIND

LOL

• @RUST( i )K said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Unless the gig is for your dog.

I don't have a Dog, and my cat is more into Bluegrass :D

• edited October 2019

@RUST( i )K said:
    The MONO's didn't work due to people not understanding what it was....some people thought it was just a Circuit w a diff engine, some got it and wondered where the drums were.........

Really? OMG. Thats unfortunate. I think they could have used that pad layout and aesthetic as their signature. Launchpad / Circuit / CMS. Imagine a CMS2 or CMSX with another envelope, screen, and the newer refined look like the LPX. Take my MF money ASAP.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

noitatSonoM - REWIND

I'm from the Caribbean so we say... "PUUUUUUUUUULLL UUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!" (*Airhorn sound)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@auxmux said:

Nope.

I'm still getting my head around uses for the paraphony but the rest of it clicked immediately.

• @DatGood said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

noitatSonoM - REWIND

I'm from the Caribbean so we say... "PUUUUUUUUUULLL UUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!" (*Airhorn sound)

haha :D

• @SpookyZoo said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Ha... There you go... :)

https://www.redbubble.com/people/patchanova/works/39941006-mono-station-synth?asc=u&p=sticker

• @DatGood said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

noitatSonoM - REWIND

Where

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Crabman said:

What did you do with it?

Sold it to get a SH-01.My second one,sold the first one and badly missed it.Now the world is great again and i definitely won't sell it a second time :)

• @Crabman said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Crabman said:

What did you do with it?

Sold it to get a SH-01.My second one,sold the first one and badly missed it.Now the world is great again and i definitely won't sell it a second time :)

LOL

I hear you!

• I love the Circuit, but to this day the Mono Station still looks like a bad photoshop job to me.

• @Tarekith said:
    I love the Circuit, but to this day the Mono Station still looks like a bad photoshop job to me.

LOL

Stop!

• @RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@DatGood said:

LOL

REEEEEEMIXXXXXXX

noitatSonoM - REWIND

Where

Trinidad and Tobago