Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music Is Frequency Programming - "they" are controlling you & you don't even know it!

Ya gotta laff:

Comments

• edited October 2019

Sorry to wade into political waters, but this is too funny to resist...

Nancy Pelosi's SECRET message to all would be assassins... a green light to kill President Trump:

• Mm the joys of meth :)

• Did you see the other SECRET message where Trump shoots up a church full of logos?
    That one was so subtle in its secrecy and symbolism.

• @Simon said:
    Ya gotta laff:

At what? Your ignorance?

Mind control techniques are pretty well established and documented, and flooded into the mainstream through mass media of the 20th century, and the work of wretches like Edward Bernays among others.

As for signals being sent by politicians, happens all the time. They do it to avoid laws regarding disclosing information they aren't allowed to disclose otherwise. It's pretty much what Twitter is, if you've seen all the peculiar Tweets going back and forth, it's coded communication.

• This isn’t that far fetched in terms of music being used in films to influence the mood of the viewer. The more specific frequency per emotion theories presented and other details are where they start to lose me.

Stores have long used music to increase sales. Elevator music is a thing.

The Pelosi video isn’t so interesting as it doesn’t even involve music or sound unless you want to sample it.

• Then we are all accomplices

• edited October 2019

@e121 said:

@Simon said:
    Ya gotta laff:

At what? Your ignorance?

Manners, dear boy.

Mind control techniques are pretty well established and documented, and flooded into the mainstream through mass media of the 20th century, and the work of wretches like Edward Bernays among others.

As for signals being sent by politicians, happens all the time. They do it to avoid laws regarding disclosing information they aren't allowed to disclose otherwise. It's pretty much what Twitter is, if you've seen all the peculiar Tweets going back and forth, it's coded communication.

There is a difference between persuasion in politics or advertising, and secret subliminal "mind control".

• Speaking of Edward Bernays and persuasion, here is an interesting doco:

• edited October 2019

You may have heard the Obama was executed at Gitmo a few weeks ago, but actually the truth is he has secretly been granted asylum in Canada - how about that! Gary, the best newsreader in the world, has the scoop about the "coop":

• Just saw "440HZ" in title and turned it OFF. Nope, mother of all nonsense bullshit.

• @dendy said:
    Just saw "440HZ" in title and turned it OFF. Nope, mother of all nonsense bullshit.

Oh, how can you say that. It's a David Icke video. Must be true. :)

• JS Bach believed his music was the language of God transmitted to the people. Since he is the greatest composer ever I have to give great thought to his belief.

• @[Deleted User] said:
    JS Bach believed his music was the language of God transmitted to the people. Since he is the greatest composer ever I have to give great thought to his belief.

Richard Wagner was an acclaimed composer. Would you give his views on Jews some weight because he was good at music...?

• @Simon said:

@dendy said:
    Just saw "440HZ" in title and turned it OFF. Nope, mother of all nonsense bullshit.

Oh, how can you say that. It's a David Icke video. Must be true. :)

Just like John Carpenters 'They Live' is a documentary ;)
    (Icke loves his 'reptiles' disguising as humans so...).

• @Simon said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    JS Bach believed his music was the language of God transmitted to the people. Since he is the greatest composer ever I have to give great thought to his belief.

Richard Wagner was an acclaimed composer. Would you give his views on Jews some weight because he was good at music...?

That is a completely different argument! pretty disgusting you brought it up actually.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@Simon said:

@[Deleted User] said:

That is a completely different argument! pretty disgusting you brought it up actually.

Not disgusting at all.

My point was: just because someone is a great musician it doesn't mean their views on other things are gospel.

It is like not taking political advice from Hollywood movie stars or pop musicians.

• edited October 2019

@Simon said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@Simon said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Not disgusting at all.

My point was: just because someone is a great musician it doesn't mean their views on other things are gospel.

It is like not taking political advice from Hollywood movie stars or pop musicians.

What I was saying is JS Bach believed that his music is a direct transmission of the language of God, the point was that he believed that music directly effected people. That's different than having to agree with his views on if Jesus was the son of God for example.

Obviously Wagner's views on the Jews is DESPICABLE!

• The reverb on David Ickes voice makes what he’s saying extra scary 😂

• The phrase, ‘a kernel of truth in a mystical shell’ could have been written to describe David Icke. Other terms are available 🤓

• So David is icky-poo. Got it. 😉

I find it somewhat curious that we spend a lot of time, energy, and thought on music, yet hardly anyone thinks music is anything more than entertainment, with no real power beyond some tenuous connection to mood or emotion.
    Makes me wonder why is it that music is important to so many people, if it is just agreeable noise.

• Our band director tunes the band to A442 and believe me we ain’t anywhere nearer the ‘creator’!

• that sound has the potential to profoundly affect consciousness is surely beyond debate. extrapolate away ...

• @Simon said:

Nancy Pelosi's SECRET message to all would be assassins... a green light to kill President Trump:

wait, this isn't a joke?? holy....

• Music might influence us but that doesn’t mean your tuning fork is sending you coded messages....

• @Jhnk said:
    Music might influence us but that doesn’t mean your tuning fork is sending you coded messages....

EXACTLY!

• I wasn't prepared for how profoundly dumb that was. And the best part is the epigrammatic opening from ....XXXTentacion!!

• @palms said:

@Simon said:

Sadly, no joke.

The latest theory is that Elijah Cummings was killed by God to protect Donald Trump. I kid you not:

• @Simon said:

@palms said:

@Simon said:

Sadly, no joke.

The latest theory is that Elijah Cummings was killed by God to protect Donald Trump. I kid you not:

oh my godddd... this is even more insane than the 432hz thing.

skimming the comments on that vid hurts my soul (and I don't even believe in the existence of a soul!)

seriously, though! truly insane. aside from the insanity of her "prophecy" she's claiming to have prophesize something that has already happened. Not very impressive :D ! The charlatans and con artists these days don't have to try very hard with such a poorly educated audience.