Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just For The Joy / PureSynth Guitar v. BeatHawk

edited October 2019 in Creations

I realized I could demo the PureSynth Open Nylon2 Guitar preset and the BeatHawk Classical Guitar on this track. Both quite good IMO. :00 to :30 is the PureSynth. :30 to 1:00 is BeatHawk. After that they mix in and out, but I did pan L and R so you could hear both. Galileo Organ, iSymph strings, PureSynth EP and iF bass. (If I had one choice I would pick PureSynth)

Comments

• Nice tune but neither gives the feel that a real guitar is being played. There is something about the stability of notes played from a keyboard that gives the game away.

• @jocphone, that is very true, but you can still hear the diffence between the two guitars, no?

• Oh yes, of course. They are quite different but sound like a keyboard due to the lack of variance in the played notes. I wonder whether a keyboard with MPE might get closer..?

• @Jocphone, that would improve things for sure. When iFretless guitar gets its update to AU I am guessing that will be the go to guitar sound.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Jocphone, that would improve things for sure. When iFretless guitar gets its update to AU I am guessing that will be the go to guitar sound.

Haven't tried the guitar version but ifretless bass is particularly good. Even so I think chord work will still be difficult to achieve for guitar as it requires such fluidity in strum patterns and playing style. Still, the tech gets better all the time!