Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster Player (desktop) now free until November 1

Hi folks,

If any of you are producing music on the desktop using VST / AU instruments, please don't miss out our latest deal on SynthMaster Player: It's gonna be free for the next 2 weeks! Comes with all of the 1800 factory presets of SynthMaster 2.9!

for those of you wondering the status of development for SynthMaster One iOS v1.3, I'm very close for a beta status!

and please do us a favor and spread the news <3

Comments

• Wow. Thank you!

• @kv331audio_bulent Thank you very much. My only sadness was in the huge dropdown list of 'where did you hear about us' I didn't see the Audiobus Forum (which is where I heard about you :)....

Seriously, much appreciated.

• Nice, thanks. Now I have a question about SynthMaster player for IOS, I already have SynthMaster One for IOS, so is there any reason to get SynthMaster Player for IOS? Does it have anything SynthMaster One doesn’t have?

• @Strizbiz said:
    Nice, thanks. Now I have a question about SynthMaster player for IOS, I already have SynthMaster One for IOS, so is there any reason to get SynthMaster Player for IOS? Does it have anything SynthMaster One doesn’t have?

Yes, a lot of IAP.

• How big is the download? THnks.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @kv331audio_bulent Thank you very much. My only sadness was in the huge dropdown list of 'where did you hear about us' I didn't see the Audiobus Forum (which is where I heard about you :)....

Oops, fixing now!

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @kv331audio_bulent Thank you very much. My only sadness was in the huge dropdown list of 'where did you hear about us' I didn't see the Audiobus Forum (which is where I heard about you :)....

Oops, fixing now!

All good :)

Out of interest, what's the trick to making it appear on the desktop at a decent size. I installed and it opens teeny tiny for some reason....I'm sure I'm simply missing the magic button....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Oops, fixing now!

All good :)

Out of interest, what's the trick to making it appear on the desktop at a decent size. I installed and it opens teeny tiny for some reason....I'm sure I'm simply missing the magic button....

This hi-res ,hidpi bug that affects many audio apps drives me insane... it’s 2019 & 1080p is the minimum.....

Unless SMPlayer has a dpi setting , right click the icon ,choose properties ,compatibility, dpi, select “windows enhanced” .

• @Korakios said:

This hi-res ,hidpi bug that affects many audio apps drives me insane... it’s 2019 & 1080p is the minimum.....

Unless SMPlayer has a dpi setting , right click the icon ,choose properties ,compatibility, dpi, select “windows enhanced” .

1000 thank yous Effendi! Brilliant.

• Is there a way to copy the some of the 1800 presets that comes with the desktop app to the iPad app?