Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Building a Polyphonic Vocal Synth with Vocal Soloist - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Thanks to Paul at 4Pockets for his patience with this one!!

Comments

• Thanks, all. I'm glad you liked it!

• Interesting. I didn’t much like this plugin and got a refund. Thinking now that I may have been too hasty..

• @Jocphone said:
    Interesting. I didn’t much like this plugin and got a refund. Thinking now that I may have been too hasty..

There's definitely more than meets the eye if you think outside the box!

• I’ve bought it and download it but it doesn’t show neither in AUM nor in Audiobus, anyone faced the same? iPhone 11 Pro Max and IPad Pro 2018.

• It shows up in the AUv3 list as "Harmonizer"

• Thank You very much @Daveypoo

• Would love to try loading up the AUM/AB preset of this! :)

• McDMcD
    edited October 2019

Another fine video product from Davici Cacca.

FYI: There's also a $5 Universal app called Harmonizr that does the Jacob Collier, Imogen Heap keyboard/vocal trick and sounds good to me:

Harmonizr is a vocal harmonizer offering a unique and fun user interface. Plug in a pair of headphones and sing a melody, tapping the correct key center buttons, and Harmonizr will follow, synthesizing up to three voices of automatic harmony in your own voice. Plug in a MIDI keyboard, or use the on-screen one, and you can sing harmony like Imogen Heap or Jacob Collier, matching every note you play. Harmonizr also can also be used as an Audio Unit extension within other apps, such as GarageBand, AUM, or Cubasis, and can be controlled by MIDI controller apps like SoundPrism.

NOTE: I haven't tested it with IOS 13 yet.

The developer, Matthew Robbins, made a video demo of it:

It's his only app in the store. Was on the forum when it was announced helping folks figure out how to use it. It has several options with one being play chords and hear a choir in realtime.

• @McD said:
    Another fine video product from Davici Cacca.

Thank you.

FYI: There's also a $5 Universal app called Harmonizr that does the Jacob Collier, Imogen Heap keyboard/vocal trick and sounds good to me

I've got it too - I like it. It's a bit of a different beast and has its own positives and negatives, but it does what it does very well.