Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad Pro won't work with bass or any connection device

IM trying to use my iPad Pro with usb with and type of connection and it won't work. Works with my iPhone but no iPad Pro with usb c also using os 13.

Anyone else having problems? my connection is both the Shure Mvi and the Irig hd 2

Comments

• BenBen
    edited October 2019

Do you have the Irig selected as input?
    Go into the app input settings and select it there.
    Assuming that you’re using the Irig as your audio interface.

• What app(s) are you trying to connect to?

• garageband and Amplitude
    Im using both the Shure Mvi and iris hd2

• Oh, it does work on the iPhone XR with both interfaces just not the iPad Pro usb C

• I found this comment on the Net. I don’t know if it’ll be of any help...

By now this is my 3rd iRig - I started with the first one, then upgraded to the next one when my phone had a lightning port. I just got a 2018 iPad Pro which has a USB-C port, and as far as I can tell there's no USB-C-to-lightning converter. Because of this, I got the iRig HD2 which can connect to both lightning and USB and it works great. The cables allow you to connect to anything USB, and one of the cables provided is a USB micro (for the iRig side) to USB-A (for the computer side). I read on one forum that you need a USB OTG (on the go) cable, but I don't know if that's strictly true or not. I bought a USB micro to USB-C OTG cable from Amazon for $8 and that works perfectly to connect the iPad Pro to the iRig.

• Thanks, I just ordered it, lets see if it works

• It worked GREAT!! Thanks for that info now I have to decide between Jamup or Amplitude with FAC Chorus