Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

wanted - Korg Volca FM - trades?

edited October 2019 in Market Place

Anyone have one? Interested in working out a trade of some sort? I'm located in the u.s. so let's keep it domestic for shipping ease.

Comments

• Korg NanoKontrol interest you?

• Got one thanks. I edited the topic to make it more clear-I'm looking for a Korg Volca FM.
    Thank you!

• I'd trade you mine for a BMW in reasonably good shape. :trollface:

(Seems like you'd want to list some things you're offering in trade for this sorta thread to work, no?)

• @syrupcore said:
    I'd trade you mine for a BMW in reasonably good shape. :trollface:

(Seems like you'd want to list some things you're offering in trade for this sorta thread to work, no?)

I don’t have a Volca FM and don’t like BMW much, but I’d be down for this trade if needed. It will be new in box quality and include the manufacture warranty.

• I’m that guy that keeps all his BMW’s unopened, in the box, for future collectible value. My family thinks I’m nuts for not taking them out to play with them.

• If interested PM me.

• edited November 2019

Will trade for interesting guitar pedal - DanElectro Pyscho Flange. Someone here must have a Volca FM to trade.

• Still looking for one of these ... How about nice pedal and candy??

• Got one - no longer need. Thanks.