Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turn off email notifications?

edited February 2014 in Support and Feedback

How do we turn off email notifications for certain topics we posted in? Or better yet, turn off email notifications completely? I do not have any of the forums selected for email notifications in my user panel, but I get notifications for everything I post in. Ideas?

Comments

• Go to topic and unhighlight star. It's listed as favorite and will send notifications if highlighted.

• Odd, the star isn't highlighted.

• I hope it's ok to re-open this topic... I've been getting many email notifications on a topic I blanked out the star. Is this a known bug?

• It could be because people are responding to you or you are in the chain of responses.

• Ah yes - I did post a response some time back. So there's no way to opt out of notifications for a thread I was involved in early on?

• I think I found an answer... In Notification Preferences I unclicked "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in". Of course, that will mean I have to "star" any discussion I was in that I do want to get emails, right?