Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

@Drift / rs2000 & LL Combined

@rs2000 provided the bass and drums. I added the rest. Noise MPE, GeoShred, Viking Synth.

Comments

• Now find the key folks :D

• I'll vote for D dorian mode (just focusing on the bass part). You give @linearlineman something static and he just throws tonality out the window. He was trained to be
    counter-conventional by a musical anarchist. You can't trap him in a specific key that makes him predictable.

• @McD said:
    I'll vote for D dorian mode (just focusing on the bass part). You give @linearlineman something static and he just throws tonality out the window. He was trained to be
    counter-conventional by a musical anarchist. You can't trap him in a specific key that makes him predictable.

Your comment made my day already :D
    Thanks!!

• Gee, @McD, it sounded right to me 🤔🤫😘