Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Swedens "only" music hardware store - 4sound bankrupt

edited October 2019 in Other

And tomorrow they start to sell out their stock in all their physical warehouses. 30% off on everything!

Sad to see that the competition from internet is crushing the real deal stores.

Comments

• I've been a customer at Andreason Musik ever since I got my Yamaha SY85 and those guys are still kicking it!

I might play it cheap and see what's available once the sale starts at 4sound...
    (If they do the crazy 1000SEK for the ReFaces I'll be in line LOL).

• 30% off on everything according to their website, Samu...

• @lasselu said:
    30% off on everything according to their website, Samu...

Yeah, depends on what they still have in stock though. Last time I passed the store about a few months ago it was fairly empty.
    (I went to the other store close by and got a really good deal on the MicroFreak).

I may take another walk tomorrow if it's not raining too much...

• @marcuspresident said:
    And tomorrow they start to sell out their stock in all their physical warehouses. 30% off on everything!

Strange name on this topic?
    Although 4Sounds was pretty big, we still got a lot of music hardware stores all over whole Sweden!
    In Stockholm, nothing beats DeLuxe Music Store on Kungsholmen...

• edited October 2019

@ErrkaPetti said:

@marcuspresident said:

Strange name on this topic?
    Although 4Sounds was pretty big, we still got a lot of music hardware stores all over whole Sweden!
    In Stockholm, nothing beats DeLuxe Music Store on Kungsholmen...

If you live in the three biggest city's it might be so. Else it is pretty much a total black hole. If you don't want to by your instruments at Clas Ohlsson 😂😊😉