Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Entity / Ravenscroft 275!

Beautiful sound of RC275. It runs with the spirit of this improvisation. Crystal. Clear.

Comments

• Excellent! Wish I could make that piano sound as good as you do!

• Beautiful creation! There's a wealth of fascinating themes in this improvisation. I'm always impressed when you sustain constant invention for these long recordings and never seem to
    loose control of the narrative. And each one is a snowflake that is never repeated.

• I wish snowflake wasn't adopted as a term of derision because it's the perfect metaphor for self-similar art: scales, chords and patterns are the molecular fundamentals being assembled in your music in realtime.
  • Thank you @ajmiller. Your listening is much appreciated.
    @McD, maybe a little flurry yet to come. And I agree, not sure why snowflakes have gotten a bad rap lately while “ice cream cone” is still riding high.