Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elevator Remix / Soft Drummer

edited October 2019 in Creations

Improvised as always. IFretless Bass And Soft Drummer make a great iOS rhythm section. RC275, iSymphonic Strings.

Comments

• That bass player is back on the stand! Nice one. As a drummer I found sections of the piece where my "one" shifted and the drummer was playing typical jazz patterns with the "one" shifted forward a beat. I wish other musicians would let me play like that but they assume I'm lost.

It's a lot like what Ginger Baker did on "White Room" by accepting 1 and 3 and not that standard backbeat. It breaks my brain in a good way. Most of the good examples come from non-jazz music... the drum part in "Go Your Own Way" my Fleetwood Mac does it for me.

• @McD, Luis Martinez seems to call the shots as to where the one is placed. I simply go along for the ride.
    Thanks for listening!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD, Luis Martinez seems to call the shots as to where the one is placed. I simply go along for the ride.

I enjoyed this ride. I just bring a lot of baggage that influences my experience.