Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WAY WAY WAY OFF TOPIC (Piercing Delayed Infections)

Has anyone heard of YEARS after the piercing and MANY YEARS since the piercing has been active / inserted, that an infection is in the area?

Something is up. I will leave it there. I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge or stories on this that can help shed some light on it?

I don't do social media, this is the only online thing I do so I thought why not bring it here.

Let's keep jokes to the minimum please. Yes, hypocritical request from me I do realize the irony.

Thanks ....????? in advance.....

Comments

• Maybe go see your doctor?

• Doctor or Urgent care for sure. Probably need some antibiotics. I don’t know any particular stories, but infection can happen at any time. It’s just more common in beginning Because wound is still open.

• My lip got a little infected but that was shortly after I got it but it could definitely happen later on. Belly buttons can be pretty susceptible to them so I don’t see why a piercing couldn’t be. Either way, if it’s warm and hurts you should definitely get it checked out. Antibiotics will really clear it up if that’s what it is

• Yeah, it happens.

• I come here to talk about iOS music production... etc.

• Just go to see a doctor, it’s normal , relax .
    PS. It can happen anytime , regardless how careful you are

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    I come here to talk about iOS music production... etc.

The thing that there is such thing as ‘off topic’ section makes me believe that it isn’t strictly criminal posting about piercing and other medically gory scenarios. ;)

• @[Deleted User] said:
    Maybe go see your doctor?

Yeah I know ..

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Doctor or Urgent care for sure. Probably need some antibiotics. I don’t know any particular stories, but infection can happen at any time. It’s just more common in beginning Because wound is still open.

Appreciate ya!

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    My lip got a little infected but that was shortly after I got it but it could definitely happen later on. Belly buttons can be pretty susceptible to them so I don’t see why a piercing couldn’t be. Either way, if it’s warm and hurts you should definitely get it checked out. Antibiotics will really clear it up if that’s what it is

Either that or cancer...😆

• @supadom said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    I come here to talk about iOS music production... etc.

The thing that there is such thing as ‘off topic’ section makes me believe that it isn’t strictly criminal posting about piercing and other medically gory scenarios. ;)

Orly?

• @Korakios said:
    Just go to see a doctor, it’s normal , relax .
    PS. It can happen anytime , regardless how careful you are

I am relaxed this is the issue potentially

Thanks though for real

• edited October 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RUST( i )K said:
    if anyone has any knowledge or stories on this that can help shed some light on it?

Don't take medical advice from AudioBus people. Go and see a doctor.

• edited October 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pics or it didn't happen