Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Request new Mozaic Scripts *HERE*

McDMcD
edited October 13 in General App Discussion

The single Mozaic thread on the Forum is best served for programmer's asking questions from fellow programmers and from @brambos. But there should be a thread where Mozaic Users (who will never write any code) can ask for new scripts.

Is there a MIDI tool you wish existed? For example:

Hit a BlueBoard Button and the script outputs the next chord in some pre-defined chord sequence like I-vi-ii-V7. A knob could be implemented to dial in a specific chord progression. There are apps that can be used that are driven from chordal inputs so the script sits between these apps and the Blue Board Button. (This is a real request from someone seeking an existing app and not interested in learning to code for this situation, like most of us).

Do you have any MIDI problems needing a programmed solution. Starting with a simple ask and then requesting enhancements is probably the best way to get someone to commit to your specific
needs.

Comments

  • wimwim
    edited October 13

    Good idea, but what does this have to do with whether BM3 crashes too much or not?

  • @wim said:
    Good idea, but what does this have to do with whether BM3 crashes too much or not?

    Easy: I request a script that randomly crashes BM3.

  • Joking aside, excellent idea @McD

  • @wim said:
    Good idea, but what does this have to do with whether BM3 crashes too much or not?

    Dear casual reader: be nice to @wim... he has coded some of the most downloaded scripts from:

    https://patchstorage.com/platform/mozaic/?search_query=&tax_platform=mozaic&tax_post_tag=&orderby=download_count&wpas_id=search_form&wpas_submit=1

    If you problem intrigues him he'll probably hack together a solution. For programmer's hacking is a good and noble use of time.

  • @McD said:
    The single Mozaic thread on the Forum is best served for programmer's asking questions from fellow programmers and from @brambos. But there should be a thread where Mozaic Users (who will never write any code) can ask for new scripts.

    Is there a MIDI tool you wish existed? For example:

    Hit a BlueBoard Button and the script outputs the next chord in some pre-defined chord sequence like I-vi-ii-V7. A knob could be implemented to dial in a specific chord progression. There are apps that can be used that are driven from chordal inputs so the script sits between these apps and the Blue Board Button. (This is a real request from someone seeking an existing app and not interested in learning to code for this situation, like most of us).

    Do you have any MIDI problems needing a programmed solution. Starting with a simple ask and then requesting enhancements is probably the best way to get someone to commit to your specific
    needs.

    I suggest a Company’s section (Like KVRs)... That would solve a lot of these issues..

  • Does Mozaic work on Obsidian in NS2?

  • @gusgranite said:
    Does Mozaic work on Obsidian in NS2?

    Humm. Interesting question. Maybe, with a workaround or two. What did you want to do?

    1. I know they have this inside multiple other scrips but it be nice to have a timing randomizer. Something to add little variations in timing to the midi notes.
    2. A swing. I know again this is inside several scripts but it be cool just to have the ability to add swing to notes.
  • @wim said:

    @gusgranite said:
    Does Mozaic work on Obsidian in NS2?

    Humm. Interesting question. Maybe, with a workaround or two. What did you want to do?

    Modify your Spectrum synth randomizer for Obsidian!

  • wimwim
    edited October 13

    @gusgranite said:

    @wim said:

    @gusgranite said:
    Does Mozaic work on Obsidian in NS2?

    Humm. Interesting question. Maybe, with a workaround or two. What did you want to do?

    Modify your Spectrum synth randomizer for Obsidian!

    That would only work in a pretty limited fashion. NS2 only gives you 8 macro knobs that can be mapped to cc’s. So I think you’re limited to just 8 parameters that could be randomized.

    MIDI Randomizer and Scenes could already be used for that much.

    Or, you could use MIDI Morph Pad II and be able to morph between up to four scenes (called “snapshots” in the app). Same thing though - limited to 8 parameters due to NS2’s design.

  • @wim said:

    @gusgranite said:

    @wim said:

    @gusgranite said:
    Does Mozaic work on Obsidian in NS2?

    Humm. Interesting question. Maybe, with a workaround or two. What did you want to do?

    Modify your Spectrum synth randomizer for Obsidian!

    That would only work in a pretty limited fashion. NS2 only gives you 8 macro knobs that can be mapped to cc’s. So I think you’re limited to just 8 parameters that could be randomized.

    MIDI Randomizer and Scenes could already be used for that much.

    Or, you could use MIDI Morph Pad II and be able to morph between up to four scenes (called “snapshots” in the app). Same thing though - limited to 8 parameters due to NS2’s design.

    Thanks @wim - you are an inspiration.

  • Make a NDLR :)

Sign In or Register to comment.