Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sensi M Bluetooth midi controller

edited October 2019 in Other

Had a email from Sensi saying they are about to release a new controller.

I assume it’s not the Sensi Morph they are talking about?

Sensi M is a modular Bluetooth MIDI Controller that you can totally customise to fit your needs.

You can set the modules that you want, as you want, but also configure each module functions through a software editor.
You can attach it to an instrument or any other flat surface and reposition it as many times as you need, thanks to a special bottom surface that leaves no dirt or damage.

There is a survey attached to the email.

Anyone heard anything about this controller yet or seen it? Sounds interesting.

Comments

• Ok found some info didn’t expect it to be so small !

• I think you are thinking of sensel?

• No, this is Sensi M ,not Sensel Morph....,but understand the confusion and I’m sure it will be the same for plenty of others.

I think they chose a very weird branding considering Sensel have already been in the same business for a while