Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

is there an iOs sequencer app that comes close to what NDLR does?

i like the concept... and as i have an ipad.... should be "easily" achieved by software. any ideas ?
thanks!

Comments

• Aphelian maybe

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Aphelian maybe

will check it out ! thnx !

• I'll watch the video a bit later but I wonder if midi chaining different midi FX can achieve the same ends. Like routing generative FX like Autony or Rozeta Collider into Arps etc and having those output to different synths.

Plus there's the option of creating something in Mozaic.

• @auxmux said:
    I'll watch the video a bit later but I wonder if midi chaining different midi FX can achieve the same ends. Like routing generative FX like Autony or Rozeta Collider into Arps etc and having those output to different synths.

Plus there's the option of creating something in Mozaic.

i thought the same thing... good call autony/collider! i'll try. Regarding Mozaic: i'll have to pass ;)

• Man! This thing goes deep. Looks like an incredible piece of engineering.

• btw - thought of Aphelian too.

• @kinkujin said:
    Man! This thing goes deep. Looks like an incredible piece of engineering.

for sure !

• if there is Syrupcore will know

• A combination of changeling and StepPolyArps could pretty much do it I think

• edited October 13

As I just saw Poly 2, seems the most "all in one" app for that kind of stuffs ?
    A combination with StepPolyArps, and yes also maybe Changeling might be cool.
    I guess it might also need Streambyter or maybe on top of that Mozaic ?
    I think also about Sound Prism ?...

• @AlaErt said:
    i thought the same thing... good call autony/collider! i'll try. Regarding Mozaic: i'll have to pass ;)

You wouldn't have to write the Mosaic script... just ask for someone to make one. This would be
    a fairly easy script to generate:

Blue Board sends "Note" or "CC" events from a specific button event
    The script outputs the next chord in some programmed sequence for every "Note/CC" event.

or the 4 buttons could generate 4 specific chords (I, IV, V7, vi)

There are some apps that generate rhythm sections based on chord inputs (iBassist, One Man Band, etc).

My point is you don't need to find an existing app but describe your dream "tool" to achieve an end.
    The Mosaic capable programmer's will built it just your "Thank You" and feedback. Programmer's are like that... they write code for a creative/intellectual exercise.

We should have a "Mosaic Script Request" thread. I'm on it...

• You wouldn't have to write the Mosaic script... just ask for someone to make one. This would be
    a fairly easy script to generate:

I don’t think it would be easy to generate

Breaking it down NDLR has
    a music theory engine
    4 different arpegiators with different pattern modes