Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

automatic sample slicer

are there any good apps for automatic transient slicing, or manual slicing? i’m looking to chop up audio and export out , and into playbeat.

Comments

• What apps do you already have?
    ReSlice can export quite nicely as an example.
    Another one Samplist.

• @Samu said:
    What apps do you already have?
    Another one Samplist.

oh perfect! I have both, but didn’t know they did that. thanks @Samu

• i actually didn’t even know about beat twirl. looks pretty nice. thanks for that !

• Maybe you can try @coniferprod Synthjacker with its BYOAS engine (Bring your own Audio sample)

• @eross said:

@Samu said:
    Another one Samplist.

Fwiw, I find that editing and exporting from ReSlice is easier than from Samplist.

• @espiegel123 said:

@eross said:

@Samu said:
    Another one Samplist.

Fwiw, I find that editing and exporting from ReSlice is easier than from Samplist.

i just tried both. they both work great. thanks guys. now if you could import the zip file directly into playbeat. that would be very nice

• Audioshare, Trim, Listen and cut.

DONE

• @eross said:

@espiegel123 said:

@eross said:

@Samu said:
    Another one Samplist.

i just tried both. they both work great. thanks guys. now if you could import the zip file directly into playbeat. that would be very nice

if you figure out how to do that , please let us know

• @eross said:
    are there any good apps for automatic transient slicing, or manual slicing? i’m looking to chop up audio and export out , and into playbeat.

Beatmaker 3

• Egoist isn’t the most surgical tool but great fun to be had with the slicer combined with those effects