Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you from?

Comments

• @sch said:

Cool beans. I lived in Edgemont village for a great four years. Loved it.

• @WillieNegus said:
    I’m still a baby in these parts but I’ve been called an old soul most of my life.

:D that is better case - being young but having wisdom and experience of old man.. in most cases it is exact opposite :))))

• @dendy said:

@WillieNegus said:
    I’m still a baby in these parts but I’ve been called an old soul most of my life.

:D that is better case - being young but having wisdom and experience of old man.. in most cases it is exact opposite :))))

Haha. One look at the greater society around us and I believe you. Age and experience doesn’t always equal wisdom for sure for sure.lol

• Bogotá, Colombia

• edited October 2019

I'm Glen from North Bergen, NJ.
    So, I have gathered about $1000 to spend on a new guitar like here. I don't want to aimlessly spend it and will be going into a store to try some out very soon. What I need help with is there any guitars you can suggest I should definitely try for the price range. I'm not looking for a specific style like strat, tele, LP. I want a guitar that is playable and fun. I play blues, rock and metal and was just wondering if anyone could point out a must try guitar. Already been told to check out the ltd ec-1000, Gibson sgj and schecter hellraiser. Any other ones?

• @Rhav said:
    I'm Glen from North Bergen, NJ.

Welcome to the forum, Glen 👍

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

It might be kinda fun to have this thread be sticky.

• Born in Stockholm, I now reside in Lomma, Sweden.

• @wim said:
    It might be kinda fun to have this thread be sticky.

Agree, especially as far as catching the eye of new visitors etc.

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

Bump.

Surely we have some new peeps that aren’t reclusive about their locale. C’mon, don’t be shy. There are fewer stalkers than most people think here.

• @wim said:
    Bump.

Surely we have some new peeps that aren’t reclusive about their locale. C’mon, don’t be shy. There are fewer stalkers than most people think here.

Classic stalker line.

• @AudioGus said:

@wim said:
    Bump.

Classic stalker line.

It's the lurkers we're after. Just talking about in the lunch room. Fresh flesh. Gullible. Willing.

• Kelowna BC, Canada

• @Jimmy said:
    Kelowna BC, Canada

👍

• edited December 2019

Hi, I'm new here.
    I live in Boston, USA.
    I'm lookin to buy my brother a guitar for xmas. He has no idea how to play, i dont think he's ever held one before. I dont wanna spend too much incase he loses interest. I have no idea what i'm lookin for as prices vary for $50 to $500?! What do you say about guitars from here
    Any help would be appreciated!

• @wim,

How do you edit the Audiobus members Google Map?
    (I'd be pleased to add myself on it)

• Hello folks. Thank you for this fantastic forum. I am learning so much. New to iPad production and Im loving it. Thank you for all the tips and advice that you guys give, it’s very much appreciated especially for someone like me that’s learning the iOS ropes. Born in Rome, grew up in Birmingham UK. Now live in Norway 🇳🇴 merry Christmas one and all

• @Qiueli said:
    Hi, I'm new here.
    I vile in Boston, USA.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

• edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Las Vegas...ugh

• Middlesbrough, uk
    I think im the first one to post from the north east of England😊

• @ttk said:
    @wim,

How do you edit the Audiobus members Google Map?
    (I'd be pleased to add myself on it)

I @ttk. I don't think its editable by others. If you post or PM me where you're from, I'll stick ya'.

• wimwim
    edited December 2019

Nice to see all the new posts! I've added y'all to the map.

• No one from Iceland 😢

• Or Greenland even.

• Joining the party from Mainz, Germany

• Born in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, raised in Virginia (US), now live in Asheville, North Carolina, USA. Can't believe there are at least two other forum members here as well! That's amazing!

• edited December 2019

Greetings from the Basque Country!

• Sunny Perth, Western Australia.