Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Has Anyone Tried Orphion with the latest os update and are there any issues?

Comments

• Tried it on 13.1.2 on iPad 2018 and playing it works as always.. tried a few other presets.. all good.. tried midi out to KQ Dixie and that worked too..
    Tried connecting to Orphion Universe and.. doesn’t want to connect. I know it was working not too long ago as I downloaded most of the shared presets. I remember when I first bought this (less than 2 years ago), Universe wasn’t working but eventually it came back online.

• @royor said:
    Tried it on 13.1.2 on iPad 2018 and playing it works as always.. tried a few other presets.. all good.. tried midi out to KQ Dixie and that worked too..
    Tried connecting to Orphion Universe and.. doesn’t want to connect. I know it was working not too long ago as I downloaded most of the shared presets. I remember when I first bought this (less than 2 years ago), Universe wasn’t working but eventually it came back online.

thank you, love this app to death even though Bastus is mummmz on everything.... sigh of relief.

• Anyone still using this? Does it works?
    It sounds good!

• Orphion is working great on iOS 13.4 - iPad 2018
    Orphion Universe (shared presets) seems to be back online as well..

@despego said:
    Anyone still using this? Does it works?
    It sounds good!

• Mmmmm Orphion. Was just thinking the other day I’d be cool to run this through Alteza or the new Atmosphere reverb! I only have it on my old iPad though.