Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Goodbye BeatMaker 3

Comments

• @eyesunderground
    BM3 is solid.

@McD
    Lyrics 😂😂😂

@AudioGus
    Yeah, Long live BM3

@mistkerl
    Have you done the backup delete yet?

• edited October 2019

When most people use BM3 everyday with no issues and you are one of the the few that have issues, you should maybe ask yourself if the issue is not on your side (not able to use correctly, old hardware, bad configuration, ...?)...
    Peace and long live BM3 best beat making software in da world 😘😘😘

Edit: and I think it really applies here if you don't even know how to save/export data from your iPad

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @StudioES said:

:D :D :D

That's a classic !!!!!

• Hey> @StudioES said:

This post.🏆 🐐 😂😂😂

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    When most people use BM3 everyday with no issues and you are one of the the few that have issues, you should maybe ask yourself if the issue is not on your side (not able to use correctly, old hardware, bad configuration, ...?)...
    Peace and long live BM3 best beat making software in da world 😘😘😘

Edit: and I think it really applies here if you don't even know how to save/export data from your iPad

So you are saying it’s the users fault that the software crashes? Got it!

Buy software for what it is advertised to do but you can’t use the software the way it’s advertised cause it causes it to crash but it’s your fault that it crashes so learn how to use it so it doesn't crash but when you complain that it crashes cause it doesn’t do what it was advertised to do. It’s your fault so you get ridiculed because you arnt using the way some else is using it and you speak up about it and now you are a basher of something you paid for cause it’s not doing something that wa advertised to do. I think that’s what you are saying, right?

• Goodbye BM3 threads...

• edited October 2019

Is there any app discussed on this forum that is more divisive than BM3??

The 'Marmite' of iOS music?

As for me, it's no secret I'm a lover. Bugs are a bitch in any app, admittedly... but I can excuse a few blemishes when the overall package is this appealing

@tk32 said:
    What an attention-seeking clickbait thread title.

Is there a reason you couldn't have just said the following?

Hey guys,
    I'm trying to export a few BM3 projects into another host. Do you have any tips or suggestions for the best way to do it?

Its a shame you had to respond in this manner, the ask for help was actually very polite. You could have taken the same route you suggested to the original poster.

• edited October 2019

@[Deleted User] said:

Its a shame you had to respond in this manner, the ask for help was actually very polite. You could have taken the same route you suggested to the original poster.

Yep - I'm aware I got triggered far too easily. The thread title pushed my buttons, and I think I've become a bit overly sensitive to (what I perceive as) unfair and relentless BM3-bashing on this forum.

I promise I've chilled now.

• @tk32 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Yep - I'm aware I got triggered far too easily. The thread title pushed my buttons, and I think I've become a bit overly sensitive to (what I perceive as) unfair and relentless BM3-bashing on this forum.

Fair play I respect you reply, i don't see it as this forum bashing BM3 IMO.

• edited October 2019

@[Deleted User] said:

@tk32 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Come on there’s an “I hate BM3 and these are the reason why” thread every few weeks

• edited October 2019

@tk32
    The thread title pushed my buttons, and I think I've become a bit overly sensitive to (what I perceive as) unfair and relentless BM3-bashing on this forum.

I don't think you're oversensitive. Actually i'm starting to be pretty much annoyed by threads like this and by amount of hate against BM3 !! And if i'm starting to be annoyed, then i can't even imagine how annoying it must be for people who really like and use BM3 and especially those who are actively trying to do something to improve app (for example in form of testing, or making tutorials and writing books ;)) ...

What's wrong with people ? Hell, is publicly known fact that dev is now working hard, beta testers are testing hard ... spreading bad comments about problems which are obviously right now in process of fixing is almost at the edge of trolling.. it must be pretty depressing for dev who is meanwhile spending hours and hours trying to kill all bugs and eventually add new cool features.

People should learn more patience and more respect to developers. Developers are not our employees, they do not owe ANYTHING to users and even more - they have completely NO DUTY to inform users about ANY progress or future deadlines - this is just strange habit in this community, to expect that DEV is "reporting" to users almost on daily basis what is progress..

Sometimes it looks like users are expecting DEV will report even what he had on lunch and how good is his sexual life ...

Just fact that some devs are doing this, it doesn't mean it's generally dev's duty. And it definitely doesn't mean that devs who are not following this weird habit are wrong devs. Some dev simply decided to go on different path - they are working, not discussion publicly their daily/weekly/monthly schedule and just when they are ready to publish something, they do it.

Most desktop DAW companies are working in "radio silence" mode, and then reveal info not sooner that few days before release. I really don't understand why is for some users so hard to accept this also for iOS devs. There is nothing wrong about this approach. App development is business in first place and revealing any details about progress (including timelines) weapon in hands of competition.

/end of ranting, had today hard day in job, so if my post touched somebody's feelings, sorry/

• @tk32 said:
    Is there any app discussed on this forum that is more divisive than BM3??

The 'Marmite' of iOS music?

As for me, it's no secret I'm a lover. Bugs are a bitch in any app, admittedly... but I can excuse a few blemishes when the overall package is this appealing

Im both

• @dendy said:

@tk32
    The thread title pushed my buttons, and I think I've become a bit overly sensitive to (what I perceive as) unfair and relentless BM3-bashing on this forum.

I don't think you're oversensitive. Actually i'm starting to be pretty much annoyed by threads like this and by amount of hate against BM3 !! And if i'm starting to be annoyed, then i can't even imagine how annoying it must be for people who really like and use BM3 ...

What's wrong with people ? Hell, is publicly known fact that dev is now working hard, beta testers are testing hard, i really do not understand to people, who feel obsessive need to express in theatrical way that they are ending using BM3 ... if i don't like app, i don't use it, i don't feel need to write essays about it on all forums until i'm not explicitly asked ...

And spreading bad comments about problems which are obviously right now in process of fixing is almost at the edge of trolling.

Another thing, related not just to BM3 but to iOS apps in general:

People should learn more patience and more respect to developers. Developers are not our employees, they do not owe ANYTHING to users and even more - they have completely NO DUTY to inform users about ANY progress or future deadlines - this is just strange habit in this community, to expect that DEV is "reporting" to users almost on daily basis what is progress..

Sometimes it looks like users are expecting DEV will report even what he had on lunch and how good is his sexual life ...

Just fact that some devs are doing this, it doesn't mean it's generally dev's duty. And it definitely doesn't mean that devs who are not following this weird habit are wrong devs. Some dev simply decided to go on different path - they are working, not discussion publicly their daily/weekly/monthly schedule and just when they are ready to publish something, they do it.

Most desktop DAW companies are working in "radio silence" mode, and then reveal info not sooner that few days before release. I really don't understand why is for some users so hard to accept this also for iOS devs.

/end of ranting, had today hard day in job, so if my post touched somebody's feelings, sorry/

Yep. I feel the same way when I see people ask about audio and iPhone support for NS2. Sometimes I wanna scream “ IT’S COMING JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEVELOPER CAN ADD IT”. I don’t know how many times either you or someone else has to explain or try to make people understand that complex apps take time for things to be added. These are not big companies, they are one or two developers who has their own life to enjoy and make pennies off these apps. I’m telling you everyday I feel like being a developer is a waste of time for this platform. While I do enjoy it a lot and I’m thankful for all these great developers but I don’t envy them. I would have quit already if I was one.

• App tribalism sure is popular around here.
    :D

• @CracklePot said:
    App tribalism sure is popular around here.
    :D

Agreed...

Both for and against :lol:

• edited October 2019

thanks for all the love and hate comments in here, I really appreciate your participation.

Some peoples seems to take this „bm3 bashing“ super personal, lmao.

Sorry for the bad thread title though, i kinda tooked to far this time. but like I said, I love AND hate bm3.. actually more on the lover side.
    Anyways, looking forward to the update someday...

• @mistkerl said:
    thanks for all the love and hate comments in here, I really appreciate your anticipation.

Some peoples seems to take this „bm3 bashing“ super personal, lmao.

Sorry for the bad thread title though, i kinda tooked to far this time. but like I said, I love AND hate bm3.. actually more on the lover side.
    Anyways, looking forward to the update someday...

Aaaaaaaand....
    Scene.

• @mistkerl said:

Sorry for the bad thread title though, i kinda tooked to far this time.

...but not bad enough to change it?

• @hansjbs said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@tk32 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Come on there’s an “I hate BM3 and these are the reason why” thread every few weeks

It seems to me people are frustrated with BM3, that just a fact which BM3 fans have to accept. The original post was polite and not deserving of ridicule.

• @drez said:

@mistkerl said:

Didnt see those fanboys coming tbh.

• @mistkerl said:

@drez said:

@mistkerl said:

Sure...but you could still change it...like...right now

• @mistkerl said:

@drez said:

@mistkerl said:

Did not saw* excuse my English please.

• I bought Hook for $1 last week, and am actually really digging it.
    But there is no way I am starting a thread about that app being good or fun around here.
    It is probably better to just enjoy it on my own rather than cause an avalanche of negativity to come crashing down on myself and the forum.

• edited October 2019

if There are no fans boys of apps then what’s the point????? :D

• @mistkerl said:

@drez said:

@mistkerl said:

No point changing the title now. Leave it as is. I like it. It keeps the jokes and fanboyism coming.

• Replacing “moonmen” with BM3 would be awesome

• @hansjbs said:

@mistkerl said:

@drez said:

@mistkerl said:

No point changing the title now. Leave it as is. I like it. It keeps the jokes and fanboyism coming.

Just change it to ‘Goodbye, for now’.
    Gotta leave that glimmer of hope for a brighter future.
    :)