Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

trouble with audio file export using Text to Speech! app.

I may be missing something simple here but,,,, when I click the "more " option on the lower left to export audio it shows me that the speech I selected was "copied to clipboard" . The trouble I'm having is that I cannot locate the clipboard on m y IPAD. I checked Audioshare, Audio copy , pasteboard, files. Does anyone know where "Text to Speech" sends those audio files? Thanks.

Comments

• @flowtilla said:
    I may be missing something simple here but,,,, when I click the "more " option on the lower left to export audio it shows me that the speech I selected was "copied to clipboard" . The trouble I'm having is that I cannot locate the clipboard on m y IPAD. I checked Audioshare, Audio copy , pasteboard, files. Does anyone know where "Text to Speech" sends those audio files? Thanks.

There is an ‘export audio’ option which will allow you to send it to wherever you want including the files app- there must have been an update or something. Anyway it means you can have a synthetic voice to use now in your favourite host without having to take your teeth out and clench your gums.