Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Suzanne Ciani, Eventide and iPad’s.....

Animoog and Eventide’s!

Pretty amazing

Comments

• What is the synth in the bottom right of this?

• @RUST( i )K said:

What is the synth in the bottom right of this?

Looks like a Moog DFAM

• edited October 2019

@RUST( i )K said:

Think its one of those 303 clones (xoxbox maybe). Aahhhh the sound of the 303.

• Whoops should of played the video was looking at the wrong unit ! 😄

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Whoops should of played the video was looking at the wrong unit ! 😄

You are fired...lol

• @[Deleted User] said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Cool little box? right?

• @RUST( i )K said:

Xoxox Box

• edited October 2019

@RUST( i )K said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Cool little box? right?

I think its DIY, so I could never make one myself. I think how authentic it sounds depends on the parts used when building it.

• Yeah that's a x0xb0x in the corner. A few builders made a lot of them (willzyx, mode machines) and they can be found for ~$400-$500CAD. I love mine, made by willzyx

• She’s amazing, thanks for sharing!

Let’s keep the (pin)ball rolling

• edited February 2020

Suzanne Ciani on the Buchla 200e (and Animoog) from Composer Magazine:

• @mojozart said:

Lovely. I see she’s using the Eventide apps on her iPad. I don’t have them, and they’ve just gone on sale. I think there’s a message there Monzo...

• @MonzoPro said:

@mojozart said:

Lovely. I see she’s using the Eventide apps on her iPad. I don’t have them, and they’ve just gone on sale. I think there’s a message there Monzo...

I think in this case they are controlling the two hardware H9s built into a Buchla case. Not that you shouldn’t listen to the message...🙂

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mojozart said:

I think in this case they are controlling the two hardware H9s built into a Buchla case. Not that you shouldn’t listen to the message...🙂

Ahhh...crafty! Yeah still going to get at least one of the apps on sale, probably Blackhole and Ultratap...