Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
XY PAL by HAPPY CODING UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
XY PAL is your handsome XY pad MIDI controller. Control up to 8 parameters per pad. Each parameter can be configured:
- set MIDI Channel and control change message,
- set the CC value range,
- set a color and a name
- pick the MIDI output device and
- inverse the CC value mapping.
On the iPad up to 4 pads can be visible in landscape mode and up to 2 in portrait mode. On the iPhone there can be 2 pads visible and controlled at once.
Pick CC value mappings from a list of predefined devices to help create your custom pads.
CC value change is visualized using bars on the side of each pad.
** CONFIGURE PARAMETERS **
- configure the XY Pads in the settings section
- configure each of the 8 parameters by clicking on the sidebar in the settings section
- pick from a predefined list of devices to easily set the CC value and name or just set some custom name and CC value
- set the color of the parameter by clicking on the color button
- inverse the CC value mapping by selecting the inverse button for the parameter
- select the MIDI output for each parameter
- configure the CC value range for each parameter.