Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Funkbox friendly

edited February 2014 in App Tips and Tricks

Growing up my neighborhood listened to 80's and 90's gangster raps. I was a drummer in HS and after that I bought some 1200's and an 05pro2 and got pretty good with the scratch and juggle. That being said, I have a brutal case of ADD and have always made anything "user friendly" harder than it should be. I just want a keys/bass/guitar app that's fun and easy to use/sync with funkbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• It doesn't get much easier than GarageBand and it hits all the points you're looking for. Also very easy to use the smart instruments as well. Plus you can't beat the price. Hope this helps.

• Thanks dude @boone51

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @JohnyJohn - The only thing about Garageband is you won't be able to clock sync it with Funkbox if that's what you want to accomplish. Other than that Garageband should work well for your needs.

• Thanks @Holderness...I didn't realize that. I uninstalled it a long time ago, but it sounded like a perfect fit for his needs. The clock sync is kinda a big deal though. Great point.

• @boone51 said:

Thanks @Holderness...I didn't realize that. I uninstalled it a long time ago, but it sounded like a perfect fit for his needs. The clock sync is kinda a big deal though. Great point.

Yeah it's a shame. I'm adding MIDI clock sync to Echo Pad at the moment so I've been testing a lot of different apps, was hoping for GarageBand but no dice.