Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Troublemaker Updated

edited October 2019 in General App Discussion

From the great @brambos

Comments

• What the name of this preset?
    Could not find

• @tja said:
    What the name of this preset?
    Could not find

In NS2 it shows up as a second app.

• edited October 2019

I’m not seeing any difference to the previous version.

Were all those 90s songs available as presets before?

That’s the only thing that might explain the reference to 30 years old.

• edited October 2019

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I’m not seeing any difference to the previous version.

Were all those 90s songs available as presets before?

That’s the only thing that might explain the reference to 30 years old.

This is the modded version.

Here it is in AUM.

• Nice. Thanks, Mr. Bram.

• Brilliant. Is it acid time? It might be acid time.

• tjatja
    edited October 2019

Ahh.

It is not a new preset, it is a new AU!
    :o

Was searching in the standalone version.

• Oops I had opened the IAA version instead of the AU 🤦‍♂️

Looks like there’s a bit of a difference, looking forward to giving it a spin!

• Thanks Bram!

• I like it.

• Just meant as a fun little bonus. You can never have too many acid thingies in your life :)

• Hehe... love the stains around the most frequently used knobs.
    Welcome to 2nd hand App Store :smiley:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nice surprise. Thanks @brambos !

• Hey @brambos would it be possible to have a slower LFO speed on TM? It’s nice to add a touch of LFO to give it some texture but it’s kind of fast at its slowest speed. Thanks

• So, why exactly are the pattern presets in the standalone not available in the Auv3 version, and the Auv3 version has to be sequenced by Rozeta, which also houses none of these presets?

I like the presets, and wish or hope I am missing some way to use them within AUM

Is this part of the issue/decision that had to be made to make it work correctly way back a year ago or so?

• edited October 2019

Troublemaker consists of two parts: the plugin and a standalone host for running the plugin when you're away from your 'real' host (this standalone host contains the sequencer and the presets).

As with most plugins, the plugin is just the sound source. You have to provide an AU host with a sequencer to get sound out. So you don't have to use Rozeta, but since AUM doesn't have its own pianoroll or step sequencer I'm using that as a substitute.

• Very nice update, thank you @brambos

• edited October 2019

@Breezee said:
    So, why exactly are the pattern presets in the standalone not available in the Auv3 version, and the Auv3 version has to be sequenced by Rozeta, which also houses none of these presets?

I like the presets, and wish or hope I am missing some way to use them within AUM

Is this part of the issue/decision that had to be made to make it work correctly way back a year ago or so?

Export the MIDI from the standalone

• Thank you Mr @brambos... Very Much appreciated mate.. ;)

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

I really like the way the modded version sounds. I couldn’t tell an authentic 303 from a whole in the wall, but I do know what I like, and this is even closer to that than Troublemaker “classic” (which I love to death too). B)

• I got some good sounds from it by turning everything down (missing the point, Monzo) as well. Nice update.

• @wim said:
    I really like the way the modded version sounds. I couldn’t tell an authentic 303 from a whole in the wall, but I do know what I like, and this is even closer to that than Troublemaker “classic” (which I love to death too). B)

It is kind of my director’s cut version of the synth engine :D

• @brambos Appreciate the old beat-up version of Troublemaker.. living up to its name even more.. :D

• To my ears, the new ‘boost’ sounds much better than the old ‘fold’

• Yep, boost does sound nice.
    @brambos out of curiosity, have you tweaked the filter too or all the changes are post filter?