Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth Polyphony Problems

Hi All

I'm usung Zeeon Synth on an ipad mini 2. I'm digging Brice's Space pack but I can't past four note polyphony.

I know Bruce mentioned that this pack is intensive but I'd like to get past 4 note polyphony. All my other apps are fine.

Any suggestions gratefully received πŸ‘πŸ»

Cheers

ChimpBoy

Comments

• edited October 2019

All the polyphony is getting used up by your other thread...

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    All the polyphony is getting used up by your other thread...

πŸ˜‚

@ChimpBoy said:
    Hi All

I'm usung Zeeon Synth on an ipad mini 2. I'm digging Brice's Space pack but I can't past four note polyphony.

I know Bruce mentioned that this pack is intensive but I'd like to get past 4 note polyphony. All my other apps are fine.

Any suggestions gratefully received πŸ‘πŸ»

Cheers

ChimpBoy

That’s just the nature of the beast. All the precision, fidelity, oversampling, etc. that contributes to Zeeon’s sound requires a lot of power. You can try turning off Layer 2 to gain more polyphony. But, depending on the preset, that might completely change the character of the sound.

• Thanks guys, my poor ipad 🀣 with all these vst and app purchases I could of bought 4 brand new ipads. Wifey won't allow a new purchase just yet but I might just sell a piece of gear and buy one just for the polyphony πŸ˜‚

I'll cope with 4 note polyphony for now. In some ways it makes me more creative. @brice the Space preset bank is a thing of beauty, thank you so much for creating it πŸ‘πŸ»

• @ChimpBoy said:
    Thanks guys, my poor ipad 🀣 with all these vst and app purchases I could of bought 4 brand new ipads. Wifey won't allow a new purchase just yet but I might just sell a piece of gear and buy one just for the polyphony πŸ˜‚

I'll cope with 4 note polyphony for now. In some ways it makes me more creative. @brice the Space preset bank is a thing of beauty, thank you so much for creating it πŸ‘πŸ»

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying, but a newer iPad isn’t going to increase the polyphony of Zeeon. It is 8 notes for one layer, 4 notes for two layers.

• @oat_phipps Now I get it πŸ‘πŸ» thanks for the explanation. At last I understand, although @brice did say that 😊

• @ChimpBoy said:
    Thanks guys, my poor ipad 🀣 with all these vst and app purchases I could of bought 4 brand new ipads. Wifey won't allow a new purchase just yet but I might just sell a piece of gear and buy one just for the polyphony πŸ˜‚

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the sounds. Two new Zeeon banks are on the horizon so be on the lookout.