Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

yaleD - Reverse Delay effect AUv3 - NEW from Sonosaurus

Comments

• @skiphunt said:
    @sonosaurus Are full AU parameters exposed for LFO modulation in apeMatrix, etc.?

All the AU parameters are exposed, yes. I haven’t done a lot of testing of how it responds to automation/LFOs but feel free to kick the tires! I’ll fix anything as required.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    @sonosaurus

I love this! A really useful delay!

I did notice one thing , I am getting popping when using the ‘hold For time’ button. Is there a way you could fix that?

Is there any way you can make a screen capture video or audio recording of what you are hearing? That way I can see all the settings and hear the context... you can send it to [email protected]. Thanks!

Will do 👍

Ah yes, that is annoying and bad. I will fix it ASAP!

• @sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    @sonosaurus

I did notice one thing , I am getting popping when using the ‘hold For time’ button. Is there a way you could fix that?

Is there any way you can make a screen capture video or audio recording of what you are hearing? That way I can see all the settings and hear the context... you can send it to [email protected]. Thanks!

Will do 👍

Thank you very much 👍🙂

• Brilliant addition to the fx arsenal! Congrats @sonosaurus & a great demo demo from @thesoundtestroom

• Just bought it. Not much time to play with it at the mo, but first impressions: nice!

• Nice job on the plugin . Keep em coming

• This has been very interesting on a side chain from Quanta for ambient kinda things. Such an amazing effect for such a low price.

• Always nice to see sonosaurus back here. Quality through a decade!

Yeah, reverse delay fits well with ambient soundscaping. Also using guitar - here is a quite nice demonstration by a guy using a reverse delay pedal.

• edited October 2019

@bleep said:
    Always nice to see sonosaurus back here. Quality through a decade!

Yeah, reverse delay fits well with ambient soundscaping. Also using guitar - here is a quite nice demonstration by a guy using a reverse delay pedal.

That's a cool example, and it sounds like the Strymon Timeline does not do feedback the same way I do... there is never anything being reversed forwards again in the feedback cycles in that video. I should probably add an option to do that, as I suspect it is the more "traditional" way to do reverse delay. Basically a reverse-once into a standard feedback delay.

• He has this in the video description, and some other videos on the technique.

PRS SE-277 Baritone Guitar https://amzn.to/2PH8y0F
    Wampler Ego Compressor https://amzn.to/2KQ6S00
    Strymon Sunset
    Strymon Riverside (Lo gain)
    Line 6 HX Stomp https://amzn.to/2zHQHgf
    Morley Little Alligator Volume Pedal https://amzn.to/2St4xL6
    Strymon El Capistan (Reverse Delay - 2500 ms)
    Strymon Timeline Delay (Nonlinear, reverse shape)
    Pedaltrain Classic Pro Pedalboard https://amzn.to/2RwBqqf

• This thing is beautiful! Really nice work.

Let me add a voice begging for DrumJam & Thumbjam (in that order) as AUv3 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 🙏🏼

• Thanks for the new app it was an instabuy. It also reminded me to play with Drumjam again. What an incredible app after all these years. So another voice saying please make it an AUv3!

• edited October 2019

I don’t care about AU, Thumb/Drumjam both working fine here.

Really enjoying this delay. ThankU

• A two dollar gamble in hopes of inspiring the mighty Sonosaurus to make more iOS music apps? And it comes with a free reverse delay plugin??? I'll take that bet!

• @syrupcore said:
    A two dollar gamble in hopes of inspiring the mighty Sonosaurus to make more iOS music apps? And it comes with a free reverse delay plugin??? I'll take that bet!

You are apparently living in my head. Exactly my thought process!

• Just tried it. This sounds really good @sonosaurus

Why so cheap?

• @[Deleted User] said:

@sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    @sonosaurus

Will do 👍

Thank you very much 👍🙂

Ok, version 1.0.1 should be showing up in your updates any time now... fixed the clickies!

• I love that it’s so focused on reverse delay! Super inspiring to explore the heck out of that!

• @sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@sonosaurus said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    @sonosaurus

Will do 👍

Thank you very much 👍🙂

Ok, version 1.0.1 should be showing up in your updates any time now... fixed the clickies!

Awesome! Five stars coming 👍

• @sonosaurus Great FX for ambient sounds!

I think I found a bug however: With low BPMs I can select a number of beats that will result in a larger delay then the configured max delay. Instant crash :-/

• Quality app and a shrewd price. Keep em cheap and sell them all 💥

• Enjoying stacking several on the same track, and getting lost in an endless loop of slipped time and space...

• edited October 2019

@divmod said:
    @sonosaurus Great FX for ambient sounds!

I think I found a bug however: With low BPMs I can select a number of beats that will result in a larger delay then the configured max delay. Instant crash :-/

Interesting, I’ve tried but can not reproduce that here. The beats control will let you pick a number that would be out of range but internally it gets clamped ( I need to enforce it so it is reflected in the control). But I can’t get it to crash here, can you tell me your specific case (what host, settings, etc)?

• @sonosaurus I'm not 100% clear on what the tape mode does with the little cassette icon. If I have it selected and drag the delay time slider, it kind of sounds like dragging tape. Could I get a little more info on what it's doing and it's intended use?

really digging this. Thank you! Great for experimenting

• This is a instabuy app. Two county downs- no brainer 🤠

• @skiphunt said:
    @sonosaurus I'm not 100% clear on what the tape mode does with the little cassette icon. If I have it selected and drag the delay time slider, it kind of sounds like dragging tape. Could I get a little more info on what it's doing and it's intended use?

That’s all it does... if you want a sort of kind of draggy tape effect when you change the delay time, turn that on. Otherwise leave it off and the delay is silenced and reset while you change the time.

• I really don’t need another delay, so I bought it instantly.

• edited October 2019

@sonosaurus said:

@skiphunt said:
    @sonosaurus I'm not 100% clear on what the tape mode does with the little cassette icon. If I have it selected and drag the delay time slider, it kind of sounds like dragging tape. Could I get a little more info on what it's doing and it's intended use?

That’s all it does... if you want a sort of kind of draggy tape effect when you change the delay time, turn that on. Otherwise leave it off and the delay is silenced and reset while you change the time.

Got it. Love it. Glad I bought it.

Thanks for making it! :)

• I’ll buy anything Sonosaurus releases.