Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

USB Microphone Review | FiFine K670B | TheAudioDabbler

This may be my most edited and the most effort I have ever put in a video. Let me know if it was worth it.

Comments

• Very pro. The edit efforts were worth it! I think u got a good format for going forward. The Mic sounds good btw, I’m interested in a Lewitt dgt650 comparison to it 😊

• Nice demo of a good low cost (<$50) option with extra attention to how it would work using the mic's headphone port (i.e. pre-iPad FX signal only). Sounds good to remove noise from live recording and
    no requirement for power adapters even with an iPhone as the mobile studio recorder.

• @ipadbeatmaking thanks. It was a lot of work but I am happy with the results. And like you said, I have a good format for product reviews going forward.

@McD thanks. I plan on doing a few more sound test videos, using it as a field recorder to capture some sounds around the house.