Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• We like it! We really like it!

• And we get to use it on our iPads. For a fraction of the desktop price. With no shortcomings. Life is good.

• And Toneboosters win the price vs performance trophy 💃🏻🏆🎉

• It would be nice if the iZotope folks make something for IOS. Has anyone used their tools on desktops/laptops? They won an Emmy for a Noise Reduction tool that uses sophisticated AI techniques.

• edited October 2019

RX never gets the random huge discounts that every other Izotope product receives. I'm thinking that's unlikely to appear on iOS. Processing is done offline on desktop, (realtime is a preview version at lower quality) due to the algorithms requiring a lot of processing power.

Can't see them releasing an $800 hugely popular product on the AppStore unfortunately!

They don't even offer rent to own option of RX 7 advanced on Splice, everything else from their catalog is available on there.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    RX never gets the random huge discounts that every other Izotope product receives. I'm thinking that's unlikely to appear on iOS. Processing is done offline on desktop, (realtime is a preview version at lower quality) due to the algorithms requiring a lot of processing power.

Can't see them releasing an $800 hugely popular product on the AppStore unfortunately!

They don't even offer rent to own option of RX 7 advanced on Splice, everything else from their catalog is available on there.

I can see that Izotope doesn't need IOS but at some point I'd like to see them make something for us just to expand their platform support. It doesn't have to be a port of a highly successful desktop cash cow but more of a toe in the water like the Propellerheads "(un)Reason(able) Compact" app. Just a new platform target.

• They do huge discounts on most stuff, Iris 2 and Trash were widely available for free lately.
    Ozone Elements had the same 100% discount.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Izotope stuff on iOS, just doubt RX would be included if that happens.

It's voodoo magic stuff, just wish it was more accessible to the poor and needy folks!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    RX is voodoo magic stuff, just wish it was more accessible to the poor and needy folks!

Any must have app creates a market for imitations at a fraction of the cost. Is Brusfri similar in some
    respects to RX for removing Noise?

• edited October 2019

@McD said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    RX is voodoo magic stuff, just wish it was more accessible to the poor and needy folks!

Any must have app creates a market for imitations at a fraction of the cost. Is Brusfri similar in some
    respects to RX for removing Noise?

RX7 advanced can remove wind, clothing rustle, reverb, isolate dialogue, ambience match, dialogue contour and a huge amount of other things that shouldn't technically be possible. Huge timesaver for problematic audio files. Nothing out there comes close, that is reflected in the price!

Recordings used in court cases can no longer be guaranteed as not being edited, that's a measure of how good results can be when following best practices with this one.

Plenty of good noise removal options around but that's only a small fraction what RX can do.

• Izotope plugs are my choice weapons always!