Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Files App Speed fixed in Beta 13.2

Hi there guys, for all those interested.
Files app seems to be working much better on beta 13.2.
I just made a quick test opening folders and previewing samples.
It’s much better than in 13.1.
Will test Files Transfer from External device later today and keep you updated.✌🏾

Comments

• Good news, thank you

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @StudioES said:
    Thanks @Paa89 for all your recent iPadOS videos - very informative & helpful!

Is the "Content Unavailable" error less present is 13.2? Any ideas?

yes, it seems to be fixed. I was getting it constantly and now not at all. Folders are still a bit sluggish for me, but at least it's usable now.

• @StudioES said:

@palms said:

@StudioES said:

yes, it seems to be fixed. I was getting it constantly and now not at all. Folders are still a bit sluggish for me, but at least it's usable now.

Thank you @palms Do you have BM3 currently installed?

I do. I don't use BM3 tbh.. why?

• @StudioES said:

@palms said:

@StudioES said:

Thank you @palms Do you have BM3 currently installed?

You are welcome.the currently not available happened just once today. I was creating AudioLayer patches with lots of samples and it was pretty smooth.do you need any test in BM3?

• @StudioES said:
    I'm trying to find a common denominator...I had the 'Content Unavailable' issue very rarely on iOS 12, but it happened almost every time I opened Files App in iPadOS. So 2 days after updating to iPadOS, I deleted BM3, reinstalled it + 20GB of BM3 data, & haven't had the issue since.

interesting. I think it has less to do with BM3 than the folders with lots of files. Mine was NS2, any time I tried to get to the waveform/drum samples, it would glitch out and give the "content unavailable" error.

• Don’t know if I was misusing files app before 13.2 Beta.. But it sure is a pleasure to use now..