Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yellofier - problem importing audio

I have a frustrating problem importing my own sounds into Yellofier by e-mail or Audioshare. I record an audio file of various drum sounds on my Mac, but when I export the audio file to Yellofier, either by e-mail or Audioshare, there is an audible click at the end of every audio slice Yellofier creates. This makes the sounds unusable. Does anyone have a similar problem or know the solution? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• I've solved the problem, which is caused by Yellofier inaccurately positioning the slice markers on imported audio. The click at the end of each slice was actually a tiny piece of audio from the start of the next slice. So you have to manually move the slice markers a fraction to the left, then the click disappears.