Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Old Faithful, ThumbJam, Updated!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2019

Anyone else think a 10 year Thumbjam anniversary party in December might be a good idea?

People can make something with Thumbjam involved and post it here. The prize is owning a great app which isn’t likely to disappear anytime soon!

Congratulations in advance and thanks for the update @sonosaurus

• @thatguysmitty very generous screen shottage there Skipper, thank you...

• Thank you, Jesse!

• I hope he will update DrumJam soon too!
    I’ve had so many magical moments with DrumJam.

• Thumbjam endures as one of the most musical and useful apps. Very much like Leo Fender, Sonaurus got it right the first time. It’s the Telecaster of apps!

• When a non iOS person asks me about iPad music production I always demo TJ. They never fail to be amazed and love playing with it immediately. Love the viola patch.

• @LinearLineman said:
    When a non iOS person asks me about iPad music production I always demo TJ. They never fail to be amazed and love playing with it immediately. Love the viola patch.

It really is one of the best!

• @LinearLineman said:
    When a non iOS person asks me about iPad music production I always demo TJ. They never fail to be amazed and love playing with it immediately. Love the viola patch.

Cello is not too shabby either.

The steel slide patch is an eye opener as well. The touch screen is made for slide!

• Any TJ updates coming up? @sonosaurus
    it would be great as a midi looper for external instruments.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    I wish there was a iso standard or something for colour coded keyboards

I like the ROLI version better where the notes follow the rainbow

Who on earth though of this sequence

There is a chance... numerophonics!

• @thatguysmitty said:
    One of my 1st loves on iOS

Hard to top this.

• I’ve bought this out of curiosity, but what is up with the download speed when getting the samples. I gather that the app is 10+ years old, but the download speeds are more reminiscent of the dialup days from 25 years ago 😮

• I’ve just tried again and am now getting an error message saying that the server cannot be accessed. I guess the Spectrum 48K being used as a server has broken down 😉

• @carlcaulkett said:
    I’ve just tried again and am now getting an error message saying that the server cannot be accessed. I guess the Spectrum 48K being used as a server has broken down 😉

Hmm, maybe a temporary issue with the hosting provider? I just tried it and it seems OK to me right now....

• I haven’t had any issues downloading on my end. In fact, I just did last night without any issue.