Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Poison / StepBud / ape matrix glitch?

Hi all, little help appreciated..

I’m trying to create a nice self-regulating modular setup using ape matrix and various midi tools. Latest one I found is StepBud (very nice). I’m trying to remain within AU3, so I chose Poison as a nice simple starting point. However, for some reason, StepBud drops the sustain level on Poison’s oscillator 1 with every note!?!?

It doesn’t happen on other synths, or other midi tools. Very weird!! Any ideas?

Comments

• Hey @jameslondon74, I'm glad you liked StepBud! (I'm the dev)
    I'm not a Poison user so I didn't test it but, it sounds like StepBud sending a MIDI CC message which triggers the Poison's osc?
    You can press the MIDI button on the settings strip and try to change your MIDI CC settings.
    Let me know if that helps!

• Thanks. Yeah it looked like a rogue CC message. Very odd!