Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Jazz Drummer from Lumbeat on its way...

1235»

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:
    Brazilian is great @audio_DT, incredible selection of rhythms and sounds.

Thanks 🙂

• ...so just bought your future drummer and Brazilian just to help waiting for the Jazzdrummer...

• @busker said:

@RajahP said:
    y’all should grab the Future Drummer.. It’s a doozie..

Doh, just went to buy (11:17 ET) and already back to full price :(

I missed this one as well ☹️

• ...the new features will export so easy midi and audio (full mix or multi-track)

this is one of the best news ever! thank you @LuisMartinez for making our wishes come true. once these features are implemented on all Luis Martinez' drum apps, this puts your drums apps to a whole new level.

• Wonderful apps these ... come alive with a bit of practice. iBassist is an absolute treasure. Then again so's Soft Drummer ... I've often wondered how this sort of approach would go using jazz scat singing or the like ... wonderfully intuitive and musical gadgets.

• edited December 2019

Well, he is a brave soul.. so many companies stay away from the 13th.. compounded with Friday the 13th... shoot, there ain’t even a 13th floor in that building...

He should move the date up... ☺️

• @RajahP said:

@White said:

>

Well, he is a brave soul.. so many companies stay away from the 13th.. compounded with Friday the 13th... shoot, there ain’t even a 13th floor in that building...

>

My building has no 4,13,14,24,34.

• @AudioGus said:

@RajahP said:

@White said:

>

>

Mine either.
    Just the “1”.

• @CracklePot said:

@AudioGus said:

@RajahP said:

@White said:

>

>

Mine either.
    Just the “1”.

Now thats extreme.

• @AudioGus said:

@RajahP said:

@White said:

>

>

And FLStudio skipped version 13..

💀

• That groove in 5/4 is pretty dang sweet.

• 1 day to go.. and this is the best demo I think..

• Can't argue with others' taste... Lumbeat makes great drum apps and definitely gonna grab this one when it's out but iBassist could be so much better than it is.

• So is there much difference between Jazz Drummer and Soft Drummer ?

• @Vaultnaemsae said:
    Can't argue with others' taste... Lumbeat makes great drum apps and definitely gonna grab this one when it's out but iBassist could be so much better than it is.

Can you tell what is lacking? I find it one of the greatest instruments ever created.. The ‘Make Drum’ is a hitmaker.. It’s up there with Steinberg’s Virtual Guitarist 2 (Desktop)... read somewhere it will cost you some $800 for a copy today..

@Jumpercollins said:
    So is there much difference between Jazz Drummer and Soft Drummer ?

Don’t own SD, but the Export Feature is new for the Drums..

• @Jumpercollins said:
    So is there much difference between Jazz Drummer and Soft Drummer ?

From the demos posted, the AIs generate different sounding grooves and the jazz drummer sounds like he plays with sticks. The jazz drummer seems to emulate different drummers than softdrummer.

• @RajahP, I am a huge fan, but if that is the best JazzDrummer can do... Well, I am disappointed. And iBassist was pretty dull too. I am sure there will be more effective videos 🤞🤞🤞

• I have SD and would expect this Jazz Drummer. Is really nice ( like all Lumbeat apps ) but it's SOFT Drummer. Don't expect any Tony, Elvin, Max styles there, and more "estandar" Jazz type

• Please want must buy when?

• edited December 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @RajahP, I am a huge fan, but if that is the best JazzDrummer can do... Well, I am disappointed. And iBassist was pretty dull too. I am sure there will be more effective videos 🤞🤞🤞

Well, I am not really a Jazzist.. Don’t know much about the ‘Tony, Elvin, Max styles’.. I have Afro Latin, Future Drummer and Reggae Drummer.. and what I am discovering is, these Drum App are so greatly enhanced by iBassist.. They give an unique style with the ‘Make Drum’ feature..
    It will be great to have the export feature added to all his apps..
    What makes iBassist dull to you?

• @LinearLineman said:
    @RajahP, I am a huge fan, but if that is the best JazzDrummer can do... Well, I am disappointed. And iBassist was pretty dull too. I am sure there will be more effective videos 🤞🤞🤞

Yeah, fingers-crossed. I, too, find iBassist disappointing compared to SD. It feels (and I could be totally wrong) like iBassist's "AI" wasn't put together by a bassist. It is fine for practicing but can't imagine using it in a track.

I have hopes for jd.

Fingers-crossed.

• @RajahP, it could be that particular bass part, I guess. Kind of dull. Not the usual Lumbeats magic. Folks love iBassist. No problem with that.

• edited December 2019

Let’s prepare our wallets🙌

• Is it Friday yet?

• edited December 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @RajahP, it could be that particular bass part, I guess. Kind of dull. Not the usual Lumbeats magic. Folks love iBassist. No problem with that.

Ok.. when Jazz Drummer is released, I will post a midi project for y’all.. I just don’t like recording into xequence 2 much.. it saps creativity.. much rather export midi into it .. and build up tracks.. 😎

• Hey guys...does this app have any blues rhythms and shuffles in it?