Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone else doing #Inktober this year?

Comments

• My mind went to music on this one too.
    Since it don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing...

Not sure how well the meta carries across different cultures and generations, but I had a sensible chuckle while drawing this and enjoyed the mishmash of nostalgia and silliness.

• Good job @3sleeves!

Today’s effort, the word was “pattern”

• @richardyot said:
    Good job @3sleeves!

Today’s effort, the word was “pattern”

Bloody ripper. :D I always look forward to seeing what you and @3sleeves and others come up with.

• @richardyot Man your characters are cool!

• Didn’t have time for all the details on this one tonight, but I’ll probably finish it later. On another forum the topic of first drum machines was being discussed, mine was the DR-670.

What was your first drum machine?

• I’ve never owned a drum machine, just guitars. That one looks a bit like a fancy calculator, I’m glad the UI on my iPad apps is a little nicer!

Today’s effort, “snow”

• Today’s post is a tribute to Bill Watterson who created two of the greatest characters to ever grace the funny papers, Calvin and Hobbes.

I always looked forward to this strip, The Far Side, and Doonesbury in the funnies back in the day.

• Day 12, "Dragon"

• @richardyot said:
    Day 12, "Dragon"

Awesome ripper piece! Definitely a fan here. :D Great job on "Snow" too.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@richardyot said:
    Day 12, "Dragon"

Awesome ripper piece! Definitely a fan here. :D Great job on "Snow" too.

Thanks!

• edited October 2019

Dragon

• @3sleeves said:
    Dragon

Holy shit that fucking rocks mate! :D I love it. Keep it up. You and @richardyot . So amazing.

• @jwmmakerofmusic Thank you! Had some extra time today, dug deep, felt pretty happy with this one myself.
    @richardyot love seeing your posts, really dig the silhouette! That would make an awesome pumpkin carving 🎃

• Today’s drawing: “ash”

• @richardyot said:
    Today’s drawing: “ash”

Cool!

• Posting late tonight, busy day and night out on the town...saw John Prine in concert! Last time I saw him live was 1991, and he’s still great.

Anyway, the prompt was Ash, so...come get some.

• @3sleeves said:
    Posting late tonight, busy day and night out on the town...saw John Prine in concert! Last time I saw him live was 1991, and he’s still great.

Anyway, the prompt was Ash, so...come get some.

Nice! :D Can't wait to see what's next mate. :)

• Today’s drawing: “overgrown”

• @richardyot said:
    Today’s drawing: “overgrown”

Lol, that's a cool beard.

• @richardyot Great minds think alike😄 at first I was gonna make a pompadour from “overgrown” eyebrows, but I opted for a self portrait from the not-so-distant future.

• @3sleeves nice!

I'm a little ahead of time today, Legend:

• @richardyot said:
    @3sleeves nice!

I'm a little ahead of time today, Legend:

Cool style mate. :) Great job like always.

@3sleeves Yeah, two great minds thinking alike. I dig it mate. Great job.

• @richardyot Another awesome character, love it! I dig the time lapse posts on IG too, glad to see you on there.
    @jwmmakerofmusic You rock man, love the support!

• I was reminded of Larry “Legend” Bird, a.k.a. The Hick from French Lick.

Always enjoyed watching the NBA playoffs in the 80’s though I was usually rooting for the Lakers when they played the Celtics. I was a bigger fan of Kareem and Magic than of Bird.

• @3sleeves said:
    I was reminded of Larry “Legend” Bird, a.k.a. The Hick from French Lick.

Always enjoyed watching the NBA playoffs in the 80’s though I was usually rooting for the Lakers when they played the Celtics. I was a bigger fan of Kareem and Magic than of Bird.

I grew up on Larry Bird too mate. :) Then again, I was a Bulls fan back in the 90s. What 90s kid didn't want a pair of Air Jordans? Shit, now I want a pair of Air Jordans. :lol: So expensive though.

Anyways, I love this pic mate. :D Ripper job like always.> @3sleeves said:

@richardyot Another awesome character, love it! I dig the time lapse posts on IG too, glad to see you on there.
    @jwmmakerofmusic You rock man, love the support!

Thank you. :D Keep up the great work.

• Today's drawing: wild

• @richardyot said:
    Today's drawing: wild

Lol, his hair. I love it. :D Keep up the great work mate.

• Another little automatic #inktober drawing based on the word “wild”

• @echoopera said:
    Another little automatic #inktober drawing based on the word “wild”

Welcome back :)