Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One for iOS 1.3 lurking...

2»

Comments

• edited October 2019

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@AudioGus said:
    Sweeeeet... I hope an expansion pack store is included. :)

Me too. Any chance of this @kv331audio_bulent ?

How does this look? I guess IAPs could be sold from that area

Perfecto!

Is there a preview option before buying?

• edited October 2019

@MobileMusic said:
    Perfecto!

Click on the audio demo link and the browser will open up the audio demo on our SoundCloud page. Would that be sufficient ? BTW the above screenshot shows desktop products.

• The One synth to rule them all

• ❤️❤️❤️❤️😳🙏☝️

@MobileMusic said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@AudioGus said:
    Sweeeeet... I hope an expansion pack store is included. :)

Me too. Any chance of this @kv331audio_bulent ?

How does this look? I guess IAPs could be sold from that area

Perfecto!

• edited October 2019

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@MobileMusic said:
    Perfecto!

Click on the audio demo link and the browser will open up the audio demo on our SoundCloud page. Would that be sufficient ? BTW the above screenshot shows desktop products.

I see the cool new Tags but don't see the Preset Name list in the Browser UI. Maybe it is under the Tags?

Is there a 1-5 star rating for presets as discussed before. Just Favorites flag is not going to help a lot with identifying the sound quality-level of each preset.

SoundCloud went almost bankrupt in the past mostly riding on investor funds. It may be ideal to have a backup demo site which can be flipped with a switch by the dev in the event SC goes under in future.

• edited October 2019

@MobileMusic said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@MobileMusic said:
    Perfecto!

I see the cool new Tags but don't see the Preset Name list in the Browser UI. Maybe it is under the Tags?

Is there a 1-5 star rating for presets as discussed before. Just Favorites flag is not going to help a lot with identifying the sound quality-level of each preset.

SoundCloud went almost bankrupt in the past mostly riding on investor funds. It may be ideal to have a backup demo site which can be flipped with a switch by the dev in the event SC goes under in future.

Also, hope these features are implemented or on the roadmap -

Vibrato LFO on Y-Axis