Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One for iOS 1.3 lurking...

Some nice stuff from Luke Neptune will be included:

«1

Comments

  • edited October 1

    Nice to see Synthmaster One getting more love!
    A bit like Don Solaris' Analog Voltage soundset for blofeld.
    Good to have.

  • Synthmaster One is an MVP on iOS. I hope it finally gets the previously discussed updates

  • @realdawei said:
    Synthmaster One is an MVP on iOS. I hope it finally gets the previously discussed updates

    Bulent is pretty active in the FB group regarding Synthmaster all versions and from what I understand Synthmaster One 1.3 includes a bunch of bug fixes as well...

    😊

  • @realdawei said:
    Synthmaster One is an MVP on iOS

    That’s a good one lol :smiley:

  • Synth master has a problem....makes me feel like I am cheating it sounds so good...

  • One is a great synth. Flexibility, depth, and a UI that I can get around easily. I hope they addressed preset save/recall when used as an AUv3... ‘cause the work-arounds all kinda suck, imo.

  • @RUST( i )K said:
    Synth master has a problem....makes me feel like I am cheating it sounds so good...

    Gives me desktop flashbacks, in a good way.

  • Hi guys,

    I finally and thankfully completed my work on SynthMaster One v1.3, so now I can focus on SynthMaster One iOS v1.3! I actually completed most of the work, just need 1-2 weeks to iron out the remaining issues. Looking good so far:

  • edited October 4

    Im so looking forward to this.. and while youre at it, perhaps fix auv3 implementation on the SM player as well. :) Its been i dont know how long since ive been able to use it this way.

  • @carbonchris said:
    Im so looking forward to this.. and while youre at it, perhaps fix auv3 implementation on the SM player as well. :) Its been i dont know how long since ive been able to use it this way.

    +1

  • edited October 4

    @kv331audio_bulent Would love to see the Garageband audiounit loading bug fixed as well. It’s been happening ever since iOS 12 and as well on iOS 13 (iPad air2). Sadly makes this great synth only useful for live play. Video of bug below!

    https://youtu.be/3rmKVORuqGg

  • edited October 5

    @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi guys,

    I finally and thankfully completed my work on SynthMaster One v1.3, so now I can focus on SynthMaster One iOS v1.3! I actually completed most of the work, just need 1-2 weeks to iron out the remaining issues. Looking good so far:

    Looking good. Now we can drag-n-drop Pitch, Mod, Aft, Vel, Rnd, Kyb...

    The items in the dropdown look like they are sorted by their string labels: 10, 11, 12, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

    5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12... would look more organized.

  • @reV01D said:
    @kv331audio_bulent Would love to see the Garageband audiounit loading bug fixed as well. It’s been happening ever since iOS 12 and as well on iOS 13 (iPad air2). Sadly makes this great synth only useful for live play. Video of bug below!

    https://youtu.be/3rmKVORuqGg

    Haven’t seen this bug on my end. Can you post the GarageBand project somewhere so I can test with your file?

  • edited October 4

    @reV01D said:
    @kv331audio_bulent Would love to see the Garageband audiounit loading bug fixed as well. It’s been happening ever since iOS 12 and as well on iOS 13 (iPad air2). Sadly makes this great synth only useful for live play. Video of bug below!

    https://youtu.be/3rmKVORuqGg

    Are you on beta and is it expired? Try reinstalling it, if you are

  • @realdawei here is the project:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5Xpflxn6u_PV6N7sIp_6NOUcRaZfSlG

    @MobileMusic Sadly no betas to explain it, running iOS 13.1 (iPadOS 1st release) and synthmaster one 1.1.2. However would like to note this problem has existed for every combination of iOS & synthmaster versions since synthmaster one’s release on iPad. I’ve just always been to lazy to say something.

  • @reV01D said:
    @realdawei here is the project:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5Xpflxn6u_PV6N7sIp_6NOUcRaZfSlG

    @MobileMusic Sadly no betas to explain it, running iOS 13.1 (iPadOS 1st release) and synthmaster one 1.1.2. However would like to note this problem has existed for every combination of iOS & synthmaster versions since synthmaster one’s release on iPad. I’ve just always been to lazy to say something.

    Switching the track’s instrument to another AU instrument and back to SM1 AU should solve the issue for the session as a workaround

  • edited October 5

    @kv331audio_bulent Congrats on the work and thanks for the update, really looking forward to, er, the update! :)

  • Sweeeeet... I hope an expansion pack store is included. :)

  • Same here! Awesome synth!

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @kv331audio_bulent Congrats on the work and thanks for the update, really looking forward to, er, the update! :)

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @kv331audio_bulent Congrats on the work and thanks for the update, really looking forward to, er, the update! :)

  • edited October 5

    @MobileMusic said:

    @reV01D said:
    @realdawei here is the project:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5Xpflxn6u_PV6N7sIp_6NOUcRaZfSlG

    @MobileMusic Sadly no betas to explain it, running iOS 13.1 (iPadOS 1st release) and synthmaster one 1.1.2. However would like to note this problem has existed for every combination of iOS & synthmaster versions since synthmaster one’s release on iPad. I’ve just always been to lazy to say something.

    Switching the track’s instrument to another AU instrument and back to SM1 AU should solve the issue for the session as a workaround

    Just tried in GB with a new project and SM1 track, recorded MIDI, closed and reopened the project with no issues on iOS 12.4 and SM1

    You can try backing up your user presets, deleting SM1 and reinstalling it.

  • @reV01D said:
    @realdawei here is the project:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5Xpflxn6u_PV6N7sIp_6NOUcRaZfSlG

    @MobileMusic Sadly no betas to explain it, running iOS 13.1 (iPadOS 1st release) and synthmaster one 1.1.2. However would like to note this problem has existed for every combination of iOS & synthmaster versions since synthmaster one’s release on iPad. I’ve just always been to lazy to say something.

    The file is zero bytes. So it wouldn’t uncompress into anything for me. I would though suggest a complete uninstall and re-download from the App Store. Synthmaster One has never crashed on me, not even once. I use multiple instances every day in GB

  • I love programming this synth, don’t really use any others on iOS these days.. Still would like to see more Expansions and a darker mode.

  • edited October 5

    @bounce said:
    I love programming this synth, don’t really use any others on iOS these days.. Still would like to see more Expansions and a darker mode.

    +1

    It's the user-friendly UI, highly structured layout, optimal design, depth, flexibility and easy-of-use. It has cool sounds and now going to be universal.

  • Congrats on the desktop update @kv331audio_bulent - and that new skin looks lovely!

    Are skins part of the planned update on iOS too? I’m willing to pay IAP prices for that goodness :)

  • Hi guys,

    I talked to Satya, and hopefuly we'll redo the desktop blue skin to fit on iPad 1024x768 :)

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi guys,

    I talked to Satya, and hopefuly we'll redo the desktop blue skin to fit on iPad 1024x768 :)

    cool :) also the icon can change color too: https://developerinsider.co/how-to-change-an-ios-application-icon-programmatically/

  • edited October 6

    June 2018 - NAMM thread:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:
    I remember that Satya was already interested in doing iOS version of his blue skin. Time to contact him :)

    ———-

    Hopefully this time!..

    ‘we all forget, now and again’. ✌🏼

    ...
    King

  • @AudioGus said:
    Sweeeeet... I hope an expansion pack store is included. :)

    Me too. Any chance of this @kv331audio_bulent ?

  • @ipadbeatmaking said:

    @AudioGus said:
    Sweeeeet... I hope an expansion pack store is included. :)

    Me too. Any chance of this @kv331audio_bulent ?

    At least one from @brice should be ready to go by now

  • edited October 6

    @ipadbeatmaking said:

    @AudioGus said:
    Sweeeeet... I hope an expansion pack store is included. :)

    Me too. Any chance of this @kv331audio_bulent ?

    How does this look? I guess IAPs could be sold from that area

Sign In or Register to comment.