Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone else having issues with Files App on IPadOs 13.1.1?

Hi there guys, just curious to know if anyone is facing these kind of issues.
1.when trying to copy files from external storage to iPad, I get this massage.

1. When I long tap on a folder, Files app starts acting wired, for example you will see folders moving on the screen automatically without me touching anything.
    the iPad works fine, no ghost touches.just Files app has this issue.
    Tried rebooting but same thing
    Have a look

IPad Pro 11

Comments

• edited September 2019

Scary lol. But how are you getting 3 instances of D1 in Cubasis? I can only get one at a time in GB...second one crashes hard

• @realdawei said:
    Scary lol. But how are you getting 3 instances of D1 in Cubasis? I can only get one at a time in GB...second one crashes hard

Magic...🤣🤣 honestly it does crash in Cubasis too.
    When you insert one it’s fine.
    As soo as you add a new D1 track, it crashes the first one and you get Audio only from the new one.
    I already did tell Matthew about it when I was on iOS13 beta🙂 they will definitely give a look into that

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have only seen my apps jump around like that when I am checking how much storage they are taking up, in the Settings>General>Storage window.
    It looks like you may be viewing by size. Maybe try viewing by name and see if it behaves normally.

For the File Copy error, I seem to notice that the transfers seem to be finished, but my drive is still showing activity, like there is a lag to the file transfer to actually complete. I suggest giving the drive a little more time before trying to access the transferred files.

Just to be clear, both of these are just things to try. I have no idea what is happening on your end, but I am not getting the strange Folder switching behavior on 13.1.1. I am still trying to test more stuff out.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2019

I'm getting a different strange glitch.

I get long hangs - about 10 seconds - when opening a folder (even without much in it, but folders with lots of files rarely open at all) - and constantly getting the "Content Unavailable" message.

this is truly frustrating. Funny thing is that the worst culprit is the "on my ipad" folder. Audioshare folder handles a little better, but still crazy glitchy. I mean I have a lot of files on my ipad, but nothing crazy. I have 40+ gb of free space.

• @StudioES said:
    Do you think that these issues are caused by Files App, iPadOS, or 3rd-party apps that haven't been updated yet? Or something else?

No just with Files app.

• @StudioES said:
    Ah, sort by Name, not Size. Good eye @CracklePot
    I think Paa89 mentioned earlier that he's using an old USB 2.0 HDD, rather than an SSD. Would be interesting to see HDD vs SSD USB drives compared. WIth iPadOS.

I did try with both hd drive and ssd to tranfere a 4 GB file.
    The ssd seems like it was working then boom same warning

• @CracklePot said:
    I have only seen my apps jump around like that when I am checking how much storage they are taking up, in the Settings>General>Storage window.
    It looks like you may be viewing by size. Maybe try viewing by name and see if it behaves normally.

For the File Copy error, I seem to notice that the transfers seem to be finished, but my drive is still showing activity, like there is a lag to the file transfer to actually complete. I suggest giving the drive a little more time before trying to access the transferred files.

Just to be clear, both of these are just things to try. I have no idea what is happening on your end, but I am not getting the strange Folder switching behavior on 13.1.1. I am still trying to test more stuff out.

Thanks for the input.
    Sort by Name seems to have solve the folders moving issue.
    Will test waiting a while before copying and see.
    But it’s strange I can copy the same files in FE file manager, but Files app has a hard time reading those files copied from FE and I can read the in FE with ease

• I did encounter strange behavior from the files app on my iphone.
    When I connect older usb sticks, that do not need external power, only the first inserted stick shows up! All the others seem to have the same content on it as the first one.

When I try the same with the FE File Explorer Pro, there is no such weird behavior.

I think the files app is still beta. The FE app has grown as a powerful tool over the years and connected my devices, seamless to my nas and cloud storage.

So, my advice is to wait for Apple to mature their files app and use a better alternative for now.

FE File Explorer Pro by Skyjos Co., Ltd.

• My problem is that I have a usb hard drive that mounted just fine when I plugged it in to my ipad 5. I then tried it on my 10.5 pro and it didn’t mount. I then plugged it back into the ipad 5 and now it doesn’t mount on it anymore. Used to mount, now it doesn’t mount.